Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Following in the Footsteps of Caitanya's Associates
Pages in category "Following in the Footsteps of Caitanya's Associates"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Footsteps of Advaita Acarya
- Footsteps of Sri Nityananda
- Footsteps of Srila Haridasa Thakura
- Footsteps of Srila Jiva Gosvami
- Footsteps of Srila Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami
- Footsteps of Srila Narottama dasa Thakura
- Footsteps of Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami
- Footsteps of Srila Rupa Gosvami
- Footsteps of Srila Sanatana Gosvami
- Footsteps of Srila Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya
- Footsteps of the six Gosvamis
- Following in the footsteps of Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, Srila Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami, one has to execute devotional service very strictly, specifically by chanting the holy name of the Lord
- Following in the footsteps of the six Gosvamis of Vrndavana, all svamis and gosvamis should fully engage in the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- Footsteps of Maharaja Prataparudra
- Footsteps of the Panca tattva
- I (Narottama dasa) simply accept a person who follows in the footsteps of the Six Gosvamis, and the dust of such a person's lotus feet is my food
- If a transcendentally situated person, following in the footsteps of Srila Rupa Gosvami, hears and speaks about the rasa-lila dance of Krsna & is always absorbed in thoughts of Krsna while serving the Lord day and night within his mind, what shall I say?
- Placing their lotus feet on my head, always hoping to serve them, I, Krsnadasa, narrate Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, following in their footsteps
- Praying at the lotus feet of Sri Rupa and Sri Raghunatha, always desiring their mercy, I, Krsnadasa, narrate Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, following in their footsteps
- Srila Vrndavana dasa Thakura is the original Vyasadeva in describing caitanya-lila, and all others who follow in his footsteps by describing Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pastimes are also to be called Vyasadeva
- Such a position (one tastes the mellow of DS in the highest degree of transcendental ecstasy), although entirely transcendental to our experience, will be explained in this section as far as possible, following in the footsteps of Srila Rupa Gosvami