Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
focus | focused | focuses | focusing | focussed
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Focus"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Although in all these cases the focus is on the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and all of the devotees are elevated to the spiritual world, there is still a distinction between these two classes of souls (Kamsa and Sisupala, and the gopis)
- Although the impersonalists and personalists fight with one another, they focus upon the same Para-brahman, the same Absolute Truth
- As a strong wind sweeps away a boat on the water, even one of the roaming senses on which the mind focuses can carry away a man's intelligence
- If a limb refuses to execute its usual duty, it becomes useless to the body. Similarly, if our activities are not focused on Lord Krsna, they are rendered impotent and valueless
- In modern civilization, sex life is the focal point for all activities. Wherever one turns his face, he sees sex life predominant
- In the present age no one can observe the strict rules and regulations of placing oneself in a sacred place, focusing the mind on the Supersoul, restraining the senses and mind, observing celibacy, remaining alone, etc
- Instead of focusing on the various external tabernacles of these living entities (their embodiments under various modes of nature), with his absolute vision the karma-yogi penetrates to the spirit which is embodied therein
- It is said there, "Meditation focusing on the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead has been accepted as transcendental and beyond the experience of material pain and pleasure"
- One should focus upon the destination for progress, which is to become Krsna conscious. This is the aim and end of all varnas and asramas
- Ordinary men are advised to concentrate the mind by focusing on the place between the eyebrows, whereas the devotees of the Lord are already practiced to place the Supreme Personality of Godhead on the seat of their minds
- The art of focusing one's attention on the Supreme and giving one's love to Him is called Krsna consciousness
- The art of focusing one’s attention on the Supreme and giving one’s love to Him is called Krsna consciousness
- The material energy, maya, never even touches the Causal Ocean, for the Lord’s glance focuses upon her from a great distance away
- The mind focuses on the Supersoul in the heart, and the life force is raised to the top of the head. In the Sixth Chapter this process is described in detail. But as mentioned before, this practice is not practical in this age
- The purpose of meditation is to focus the mind upon the Personality of Godhead, beginning from His lotus feet
- The shedding of tears, however, sometimes makes the eyes become swollen and whitish, and sometimes the lenses of the eyes become differently focused
- The third-class transcendentalists are those who have barely realized the spiritual focus of the absolute person
- The whole process is to concentrate upon the visnu-murti, Visnu form, within the heart. And unless there is pleasure, there is no enjoyment, what is the use of controlling the senses and focusing the mind on the Supreme Supersoul within the heart?
- There is no question of focus or no focus. One who sees Krsna, he sees everything. Yasmin vijnate sarvam evam vijnatam bhavanti. There is no question of imagination. This is fact
- Third-class transcendentalists are those who have barely realized the spiritual focus of the absolute person
- This man should be immediately removed. He has focused a sarcastic remark on a very pure religious system