focus | focused | focuses | focusing | focussed
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► The Object of Surrender - videos (188 P)
- ► Attention (22 C, 208 P)
- ► Object (24 C, 225 P)
Pages in category "Focus"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Although the impersonalists and personalists fight with one another, they focus upon the same Para-brahman, the same Absolute Truth
- As a boat on the water is swept away by a strong wind, even one of the senses on which the mind focuses can carry away a man's intelligence. BG 2.67 - 1972
- As a strong wind sweeps away a boat on the water, even one of the roaming senses on which the mind focuses can carry away a man's intelligence
- In modern civilization, sex life is the focal point for all activities. Wherever one turns his face, he sees sex life predominant
- In the present age no one can observe the strict rules and regulations of placing oneself in a sacred place, focusing the mind on the Supersoul, restraining the senses and mind, observing celibacy, remaining alone, etc
- Instead of focusing on the various external tabernacles of these living entities (their embodiments under various modes of nature), with his absolute vision the karma-yogi penetrates to the spirit which is embodied therein
- One should focus upon the destination for progress, which is to become Krsna conscious. This is the aim and end of all varnas and asramas
- Ordinary men are advised to concentrate the mind by focusing on the place between the eyebrows, whereas the devotees of the Lord are already practiced to place the Supreme Personality of Godhead on the seat of their minds
- The mind focuses on the Supersoul in the heart, and the life force is raised to the top of the head. In the Sixth Chapter this process is described in detail. But as mentioned before, this practice is not practical in this age
- The shedding of tears, however, sometimes makes the eyes become swollen and whitish, and sometimes the lenses of the eyes become differently focused
- The third-class transcendentalists are those who have barely realized the spiritual focus of the absolute person
- There is no question of focus or no focus. One who sees Krsna, he sees everything. Yasmin vijnate sarvam evam vijnatam bhavanti. There is no question of imagination. This is fact
- Third-class transcendentalists are those who have barely realized the spiritual focus of the absolute person
- This man should be immediately removed. He has focused a sarcastic remark on a very pure religious system