Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fast | faster | fastest
- This category is for "fast" meaning "quickly"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Fast (quick)"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Kalayavana began running very fast, thinking, "Now I am nearer; I will capture Him," but he could not. Krsna led him far away and entered the cave of a hill
- Kalayavana was following, running very fast, but still he could not catch Krsna because he was not freed from all contaminations of sinful life
- Reading the books will purify the intelligence. A purified heart and mind means Krishna Consciousness. Don't try to become big very fast. That is not possible. Go slowly
- Reciting this verse, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ran toward the sand dune as fast as the wind. Govinda ran after Him, but he could not approach Him
- Sati was going very fast so that she might not be checked by her husband, but she was immediately followed by the many thousands of disciples of Lord Siva, headed by the Yaksas, Maniman and Mada
- So while the Lord approved of householders having regulated sex, He was like a thunderbolt with those in the renounced order who tried to cheat by the method known as "drinking water under water while bathing on a fast day"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would also run very fast across the sand dunes, mistaking them for Govardhana. As He ran, He would wail and cry loudly
- Still she (mother Yasoda) tried to follow Him (Krsna) as fast as possible. Her hair loosened, and the flowers in her hair fell to the ground. Although she was tired, she somehow reached her naughty child and captured Him
- The atmosphere which was created by Vidura, his valuable instructions on the facts of life, would fade away due to the influence of the age of Kali which was fast approaching
- The time is fast approaching when we will have to perform such public Kirtana in all the important cities of the world
- The Vedic 'apani-pada' mantra rejects material hands and legs, yet it states that the Lord goes very fast and accepts everything offered to Him
- The Vedic mantra maintains that the Absolute Truth has no legs and no hands and yet goes faster than all and accepts everything that is offered to Him in devotion. The latter statements definitely suggest the personal features of the Lord
- They (Dvaraka and Vidarbha) are separated by a distance of not less than one thousand miles, but the horses were so fast that they reached their destination, a town called Kundina, within one night or, at most, twelve hours
- They are advancing fast means they are advancing fast to death. That's all. Therefore sane man will try to check them: "Please become little lazy. Don't become so active. You are going to hell. You are going to die"
- We are running so fast for going to hell. This is our position, because we do not know what is the destination. If I do not know what is the destination and try to drive my car in full speed, then what will be the result? The result will be disaster
- We should try very fast before the next death comes. And death will come. So we shall prepare in such a way that before the next death comes over, we finish our Krsna consciousness business and go back to home, back to Godhead