Category:Falling at Caitanya's Lotus Feet
Pages in category "Falling at Caitanya's Lotus Feet"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- After hearing all the explanations of all the different meanings of the atmarama verse, Sanatana Gosvami was struck with wonder. He fell down at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and began to offer prayers
- After saying this, Gadadhara Pandita went to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and fell down crying at the lotus feet of the Lord
- All the devotees immediately fell at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and the Lord lifted and embraced every one of them
- All the other devotees also came and fell down at the Lord's lotus feet. In return, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced them all with great ecstatic love
- Amogha then fell before the Lord's lotus feet and submissively said, "O merciful Lord, please excuse my offense"
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard about Madhavendra Puri's relationship with the brahmana, He immediately offered obeisances at his feet. Becoming fearful, the brahmana also immediately fell at the Lord's feet
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard these words, He immediately welcomed Raghunatha dasa. "Come here," He said. Raghunatha dasa then clasped the lotus feet of the Lord, but the Lord stood up and embraced him out of His causeless mercy
- At this time a brahmana Vaisnava following the Vedic principles came and offered obeisances. He fell flat before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and invited Him for lunch
- Sanatana Gosvami then humbly accepted his position as lower than a piece of straw, and symbolically holding some straw in his mouth, he fell down, clasped the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and submitted the following petition
- Saying this, the saintly Muslim fell at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and requested Him to speak of life's ultimate goal and the process by which it could be obtained
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally sang while Vakresvara Pandita danced, and thus Vakresvara Pandita fell at the lotus feet of the Lord and spoke as follows
- The brahmana immediately fell at the lotus feet of Caitanya Mahaprabhu and requested Him to accept his proposal in a joyful mood
- The tree branches and creepers, overloaded with fruits and flowers, fell down at the lotus feet of the Lord and greeted Him with various presentations as if they were friends
- Then all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, fell at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and submitted the following plea
- Traveling in this way, Raghunatha Bhatta soon arrived at Jagannatha Puri. There he met Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with great delight and fell at His lotus feet
- When Candresekhara came there, he fell down before the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and began to cry. The Lord, standing up, embraced him out of His causeless mercy
- When Svarupa Damodara came to Jagannatha Puri, he fell flat before the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, offering Him obeisances and reciting a verse
- While Candrasekhara was waiting outside the city, he suddenly saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrive, and he fell down at the Lord's feet. Being very happy, he took the Lord to his home