"Servant faithfulness" |"faithful and confidential servant" |"faithful servant" |"faithful servants" |"servant and very faithful" |"servant discharges his duty very faithfully" |"servant is very faithful" |"servant of God faithfully"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Faithful Servant"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A faithful servant and a rich master, the reciprocation is service. The master is also satisfied by the service of the servant, and the servant is also satisfied, giving service to the master. This is our relation with Krsna
- A faithful servant can fulfill any desire by the grace of the master, and one who engages in the transcendental loving service of the Lord has nothing to aspire for separately
- A faithful servant who preaches with great devotion to the Lord must know that Lord Nrsimhadeva is always his protector
- A servant is always ready to receive the order of the master. That is faithful servant. That is real servant. Not that at night duty he is sleeping somewhere. No. That is not faithful servant. Faithful servant means always alert
- A woman should be a faithful servant of her husband, and if the husband is spiritually advanced, the woman will automatically get the opportunity to enter the spiritual world
- After all, he said, "Gopinatha Pattanayaka is your faithful servant. To condemn a servant to death is not good behavior"
- All the demigods, as faithful servants of the Supreme Lord, hand over to the Supreme Lord whatever is offered to them in sacrificial performances. There is no fault in worshiping the demigods with this understanding
- All these devotees were associates of the Lord from the very beginning, and when the Lord took up residence in Jagannatha Puri, they remained there to serve Him faithfully
- Although a brahmana or Vaisnava is worshiped as being as good as the SP of Godhead, such a devotee always remains a faithful servant of the Lord and never tries to enjoy the prestige that might accrue to him from being the Supreme Lord's representative
- Although Hiranyakasipu treated the Lord (Nrsimhadeva) as his bitterest enemy, he was the Lord's faithful servant in Vaikuntha, and therefore the Lord had no hesitation in sitting on the throne that Hiranyakasipu had so laboriously created
- And to become acarya is not very difficult. First of all, to become very faithful servant of your acarya, follow strictly what he says. Try to please him and spread Krsna consciousness. That's all. It is not at all difficult
- As soon as He (Caitanya) became a faithful servant of His spiritual master and followed his instructions, He very easily saw the path of liberation
- Gopinatha Simha, the thirty-eighth branch of the tree, was a faithful servant of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Gopinatha Simha, the thirty-eighth branch of the tree, was a faithful servant of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. The Lord jokingly addressed him as Akrura
- Guru means the faithful servant of God. That is guru
- Guru means the faithful servant of God. That is guru. So you have to first of all test that "Are you faithful servant of God?" If he says, "No, I am God," oh, kick him on his face immediately. That "You are rascal. You have come to cheat us"
- I do not even want liberation. All I want, life after life, is to be a faithful servant of Your Lordship
- If we remain son of God or servant of God faithfully, then it is first-class religious system
- If you are trained up to become a faithful servant, just become a faithful servant of Krsna; then your business is complete
- The master says: "I will give you some money," they will vote. Or in other words, kalau sudra sambhava. Sudra means servant. The dog is faithful servant; that is his only qualification
- The revealed scriptures prohibit one's pretending to be God, but a bona fide spiritual master is a most faithful and confidential servant of the Lord and therefore deserves as much respect as Krsna
- The secretariat, or visvasa-khana, is generally a very reliable and faithful servant. Whenever some confidential service was needed, these officers were employed
- There is no need of bothering Krsna, "God give us our daily bread." He will give you. Don't bother. Try to become very faithful servant of God. "Oh, God has given me so many things. So let me give my energy to serve Krsna." This is required
- This was not irreligious (his refusal to accept Yayati's old age in exchange for his youth), however, because Yadu's purpose was to serve the Lord. Because Yadu was a faithful servant of the Lord, Lord Krsna appeared in his dynasty
- To give service to the humanity means when one is a faithful servant of God, he can service to the humanity or to all other living entities, and if he manufactures his service, that is useless
- You have got all blessings of Krsna. You are so nice faithful servant of Krsna, surely you will be successful. Come to the Kumbha Mela where I am going on the 11th instant and we shall talk in detail
- You have to approach guru - guru means the faithful servant of God, Krsna - and take his word how to serve Him. Then you are successful