extricate | extricated | extricating | extrication
Pages in category "Extricate"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A human being's only business is inquiring from a bona fide spiritual master about extrication from the entanglement of karma-bandha-phansa
- A physician may sometimes advise the extrication of such useless eyes from their sockets so that one can be relieved of the constant trouble
- Although He (Lord Caitanya) was a brahmana and was not rich, He took sannyasa, the renounced order of life, and thus extricated Himself from family entanglement
- Because they (Rupa & Sanatana Gosvami) engaged themselves in the service of the Muhammadan ruler, they were, I mean to say, extricated from the brahmana society
- By the mercy of Lord Caitanya even such materially absorbed persons can be extricated from their entanglement in the maya by contact with offenseless chanting of the Lord's Holy Names Hare Krsna Mantra
- Just as Bhagiratha brought down the Ganga and liberated his forefathers, similarly, we must bring a deluge of love of Godhead that can extricate the conditioned souls from the clutches of gross materialism
- Just like with our breathing we are extricating so many germs and again we are taking so many germs, similarly, the breathing period of Maha-Visnu is He is exhaling so many universes and again inhaling so many universes
- Narada implies that without the mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead one cannot extricate himself from the fruitive activities that are under the jurisdiction of the Vedas
- No materialist can disentangle self from matter, for the self is merged in the external energy of the Lord. As no layman can separate butter from milk, no one can extricate the merged self from matter by acquiring some material qualification
- One should be captivated by this information. He should desire to transfer himself to that eternal world and extricate himself from this false reflection of reality
- One should try to extricate himself from the clutches of Maya in order to regain his healthy, normal condition as the servant of Krishna