Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Expert Devotees of God
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "Expert Devotees of God"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- A devotee should expertly manage to think always of the Supreme Lord so that the reactions of suffering cannot touch him. This is the expert management of papa-punya - pious and impious activities
- A devotee should not be aggrieved in an awkward position, nor should he feel extraordinarily happy in material opulence. This is the way of expert management of material life. Because a devotee knows how to manage expertly, he is called jivan-mukta
- A devotee who not only is expert in devotional service but who also preaches the cult of bhakti and defeats all kinds of agnostics is called a gosthy-anandi
- A devotee's one qualification is daksa, daksa, expert. Out of the twenty-six qualifications, a devotee is always very expert in dealing. It is not that because they have left anything material, they do not know how to deal with material things
- According to the opinion of all expert devotees, anything that will arouse ecstatic love for Krsna is to be taken as an impetus for transcendental mellow
- After developing a taste for such things (chanting and remembering Krsna), one should try to live in Vrndavana and pass his time constantly remembering Krsna's name, fame, pastimes and qualities under the direction and protection of an expert devotee
- An apparently pitiable condition in devotional service may appear distressing to the inexperienced student, but the feelings of the devotee in this pitiable condition are considered to be ecstatic by expert devotees
- An expert devotee of the Lord can mold his life in such a way that while performing all kinds of duties either for this or the next life, he can constantly remember the Lord's name, fame, qualities, etc
- Expert devotees discover novel ways and means to convert the nondevotees
- Expert devotees have decided that Krsna was neither a cheater nor a breaker of promises. Krsna, in His original identity, returned with Nanda Maharaja and stayed with the gopis and mother Yasoda in His bhava expansion
- Expert discriminating devotees
- One who is expert in logic, argument and the revealed scriptures and who has firm faith in Krsna is classified as a topmost devotee
- One who is expert in the Vedic literature and has full faith in the Supreme Lord is an uttama-adhikari, a first-class Vaisnava, a topmost Vaisnava who can deliver the whole world and turn everyone to Krsna consciousness
- The devotee in the first or uppermost class is described as follows. He is very expert in the study of relevant scriptures, and he is also expert in putting forward arguments in terms of those scriptures
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is very grave, very compassionate and very friendly; he is poetic; he is expert in all activities, and he is silent in nonsense
- The expert devotees also can discover novel ways and means to convert the nondevotees in terms of particular time and circumstance
- The spiritual energy is described here as superior energy, and the material energy is described here as inferior energy. So those who are expert devotees of God, they can utilize inferior energy for the purpose of superior energy
- The Yadus were all experienced devotees, learned and expert in psychic study. Over and above this, they were always with the Lord in all kinds of relaxations, and still they were only able to know Him as the one Supreme who dwells everywhere
- This activity of Mother Yasoda is explained by expert devotees as ecstatic love in separation
- We want that all our men shall be able to do everything in Krsna Consciousness. A devotee is expert in all things
- Where there is light, there is no darkness, and where there is darkness, there is no light. But an expert devotee can turn everything to the path of light by an attitude of service to the Lord