Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
exercise | exercised | exercises | exercising
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Exercise"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- According to atheistics leaders, God and philosophical approaches to Him are merely leisure pursuits or parlor games to exercise the brain. By such discussions, however, the world does not gain anything of substance
- As far as our senses are concerned, there are many animals, both beasts and birds, who are very expert in exercising their senses more keenly than human beings
- Because he (Sukracarya) used his power of mystic yoga for family affairs and not to realize the Supreme Personality of Godhead, this exercise in the magic of yoga was no better than the affairs of he-goats and she-goats
- By exercising our minds we create many pleasurable things just for enjoyment by the genitals and the tongue
- By practicing the yoga exercises of pranayama, the usual breathing exercises, he would concentrate his mind
- Concentration of the mind is more easily attained in these days by the chanting of the holy name of the Lord. The results are more effective than those derived from the inner exercise of the life air
- Concerning the eightfold yoga system, attempts in the beginning to enter into meditation through regulative principles of life and practice of different sitting postures (which are more or less bodily exercises) are considered fruitive material activities
- Devotees engaged in devotional service are not very much attached to their bodies, unlike the yogis, who are too attached to the body and who think that by performing bodily gymnastic exercises they will advance in spiritual consciousness
- Diseases of the body take place due to derangement of air within the earthly body of the living beings. Mental diseases result from special derangement of the air within the body, and as such, yogic exercise is especially beneficial
- He (Krsna) does not become God by manufacturing some mystic process of meditation, nor does He become God by undergoing the severe austerities of the mystic yogic exercises
- Here you will find the students, although they are not exercising the bodily asana, pranayama, it is automatically being done because the mind is the center of all activities. So mind is always engaged in Krsna. That is bhagavata-dharma
- If they dance and chant Hare Krsna, it is automatically a very big exercise and spiritual advancement
- In our Kirtana there is no need of so called meditation and gymnastic of bodily exercise. It is simple and can be practiced even by the small children and we have practically seen it how small boys and girls do take part in it by chanting dancing with us
- In this way, they (a class of priestly persons) exercised their artificial power for some time, until Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur, the powerful acarya of the Gaudiya Vaisnava sampradaya, completely smashed their idea
- Introduce this dancing as health exercise dancing
- One should not uselessly labor in mental speculation to estimate the Lord's qualities. There is no need of adopting the speculative method or exercising the body to attain mystic yoga perfection
- One should simply understand that the distress and happiness of this body are predestined; there is no need to try to avoid the distress of this bodily existence or to attempt to achieve happiness by different types of exercises
- The opulence of a person within this material world is estimated in terms of his exercise of the genitals and the tongue
- The yoga system mainly based on bodily exercises is meant for the person who is too much attached to the bodily conception of existence
- This bodily exercise is meant for person who is in the bodily concept of life. One who understands that "I am not this body; I am part and parcel of Kṛṣṇa. My duty is to serve Krsna," that is first-class yogi
- This material world is created to give the conditioned souls another chance to go back home, back to Godhead, but most of them do not take advantage of this facility. After the creation, they again exercise their old propensity