Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
executive | executives
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Executive Heads of States (1 C, 69 P)
Pages in category "Executive"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Any responsible executive agent at the top of administration has to tolerate different types of onslaughts from the very persons for whom he works. Brahmaji was criticized even by the gopis, the highest perfectional devotees of the Lord
- As You (Krsna) have said, material nature works under Your superintendence, just like a government officer working under the orders of the chief executive. The influence of subordinate activities cannot affect You
- I have given in writing. My will, my executive power, everything. Disaster will happen if you cannot manage it
- Ideal executors of this standard of civilization
- Indra said, "The father, the spiritual master and the supreme executive officer of the state are always well-wishers of their sons, their students and their citizens respectively. As such, the well-wishers have the right to chastise their dependents"
- One can understand the mental or conscious position of a living entity by the activities of two kinds of senses - the knowledge-acquiring senses and the executive senses
- One should not be puffed up because he is entrusted with certain executive work. Fortunate is he who is so entrusted, and if he is always fixed in the sense of being subordinate to the will of the Supreme, he is sure to come out successful
- Our executive office
- The brahmana also called him lubdha, which means "greedy." In other words, a king or an executive head of state should not occupy the exalted post of president or king if he is greedy and self-interested
- The conclusion is that the demigods are not independently powerful: they are posted as different executives under the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and they eat prasadam, or the remnants of sacrifices
- The executive members who had performed the Rajasuya sacrifice - the priests, religious ministers and brahmanas - all loudly chanted the Vedic hymns
- These Vaikuntha airplanes do not fly business executives
- We learn from the history of the Mahabharata, or "Greater India," the wives and daughters of the ruling class, the ksatriyas, knew the political game, but we never find that a woman was given the post of chief executive
- Within the stage of the regulative principles of devotional service there are two divisions, namely executive and effective