Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ethic | ethical | ethically
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Ethical"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Akrura continued, "If you (Dhrtarastra) do so (to rule the kingdom on moral and ethical principles) and try to please your subjects in that way, your name and fame will be perpetual"
- Akrura said, "My dear son of Vicitravirya, you have unlawfully usurped the throne of the Pandavas. Anyway, somehow or other you are now on the throne. Therefore I (Akrura) beg to advise you to please rule the kingdom on moral and ethical principles"
- Art and culture with moral and ethical principles
- In this statement of the S P of God, it is understood that people who are generally attracted to philanthropic, ethical, moral, altruistic, political and social welfare activities may be considered nice men only in the calculation of the material world
- In this way Balarama reconciled the situation by His moral and ethical instructions to Rukmini and Krsna
- On the basis of imperfect knowledge this ethic or this humanitarian, what is the value? We do not give any value to all this understanding
- One who does not know this subtle law of fruitive activities and who thus gives up the moral and ethical principles carries with him only the reactions of his sinful activities
- So-called ethics, morality and law, good and bad, they are all rascaldom. It has no meaning. Because they are punishable
- Such activities (do anything and everything to please the Lord, even at the risk of violating the Vedic principles or ethical laws) in pure love of Godhead are as spotless as white linen that has been completely washed
- The animal has no soul? So imperfect knowledge. So on the basis of imperfect knowledge this ethic or this humanitarian, what is the value?
- The rajas stage of life gives a slight clue to the realization of the Absolute Truth in the forms of fine sentiments in philosophy, art and culture with moral and ethical principles
- We learn further that if a person simply acts in K C and discharges devotional service, he is considered to be far, far better situated than all of those persons engaged in philanthropic, ethical, moral, altruistic and social welfare activities
- We should be prepared to do anything and everything to please the Lord, even at the risk of violating the Vedic principles or ethical laws. That is the standard of love of Godhead. Such activities in pure love of Godhead are as spotless as white linen
- When such a prince (who was rigidly trained in politics, economics, the military arts, ethics and morality, the sciences, and, above all, devotional service to the Lord) became king, then too he was guided by the advice of good brahmanas