Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
conscience | consciences
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Conscience"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Being present in everyone’s heart, the Lord gives the living entities the conscience whereby they can accept the Vedas and the spiritual master. In this way he can understand his constitutional position and his relationship with the Supreme Lord
- Bhakti does not mean that you give up your living conscience. Attachment is the function of the living being
- God has given advanced consciousness to the human being. Therefore he can feel the suffering and happiness of other living beings. The human being bereft of his conscience, however, is prone to cause suffering for other living beings
- God is everything, and we can associate with Him according to our choice. The ability to choose, or our conscience, is given to us in the human form so we can utilize it
- So far I am concerned, I am the same Spiritual Father and Guide of both of you and I have prayed all along to Krsna for bringing you back to your good conscience
- Sometimes our conscience bids, "Don't do this," but due to our lust and greediness we do something which is abominable. Krsna is there within our heart. He also gives sometimes dictation, "Don't do it"; still, we do
- Sometimes we commit so many criminal activities to satisfy our senses, because we want money. So palita durnidesah. My conscience says, "You don't do it." But, because I want to enjoy my senses, I must do it
- The conscience is created by association. By good association, conscience is the good conscience and by bad association, a bad conscience is created. So there is no such standard as conscience. Conscience means discriminating power
- The conscience, the so-called conscience is created. You go on killing, your conscience will be killing conscience, "It is all right"
- The human being bereft of his conscience, however, is prone to cause suffering for other living beings
- The Supreme Lord does not want any living being to act sinfully, and He begs him through his good conscience to refrain from sin
- This is Krsna's mercy, that "This rascal was My devotee, and now he is so fallen. All right, he is attracted to his children." So He gave the conscience, "Now keep your son's name Narayana"