Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
equibalance | equibalanced
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Equipoised (1 C, 30 P)
Pages in category "Equibalanced"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Being the Absolute Personality of Godhead, He has no false ego, and so He does not identify Himself with anything different from Him. The material conception of ego is equibalanced in Him
- Being the Absolute Personality of Godhead, He is present in everyone's heart. He is equally kind to everyone, and He is free from the false ego of differentiation. Therefore whatever He does is free from material inebriety. He is equibalanced
- Buddhih means intelligence. Jnanam means knowledge. Asammohah means freedom from illusion. Ksama. Ksama, forgiveness. Satyam, truth. Damah. Damah means controlling the senses, and samah, to keep the mind equibalanced
- The Lord appeared as the son of Sudevi, the wife of King Nabhi, and was known as Rsabhadeva. He performed materialistic yoga to equibalance the mind
- The material conception of ego is equibalanced in Him (Lord Krsna). He does not feel, therefore, inferior by becoming the chariot driver of His pure devotee