Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ephemeral | ephemerally | ephemerals
Pages in category "Ephemeral"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A pure devotee does not see, in the material world, someone as higher and someone as lower; higher and lower positions are ephemeral, and a devotee has nothing to do with ephemeral appearances or disappearances. For him stone and gold are of equal value
- Although qualitatively one with the Lord, the living being, due to contamination of the material world, is pervertedly manifested, and therefore he experiences so-called happiness and distress in the material world. Such experiences are all ephemeral
- He (the conditioned soul) must give up the foolish idea of becoming one with the Lord and the desire to have some wonderful powers just to get the ephemeral adoration of the world
- Here is the recommendation. Try to become Krsna conscious. And then you'll not be disturbed with all these external, ephemeral changes of the material world
- The fruits of the activities of the yogis, karmis and jnanis are ephemeral. Moreover, Krsna says, tad bhavaty alpa-medhasam: "They are simply meant for men of small intelligence"
- The ksetrajna is the eternal spirit, whereas the ksetra is matter, which is temporary and ephemeral. This eternal truth is summarized in the Vedas in the aphorism brahma satyam jagan mithya: "Spirit is fact and the world is a false shadow"
- The legs may be placed in a lower position than the head ephemerally, but actually the legs are as important as the head for maintaining the body as it is. It is not that the legs should not be taken care of and just the head should be cared for
- The Lord was thus engaged in household life for many, many years, but at last His detachment from ephemeral sex life was fully manifested
- The wonderful activities of the gross body and subtle mind are always imperfect. They are below the degree of spiritual understanding and are ephemeral. The spiritual mellow is eternally wonderful