enumerate | enumerated | enumerates | enumerating | enumeration | enumerations
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Enumerate"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) shall therefore enumerate the chief books compiled by Srila Rupa Gosvami. He has described the pastimes of Vrndavana in 100,000 verses
- I have already given a synopsis of the kaisora-lila of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Now let me enumerate His youthful pastimes in chronological order
- In the revealed scriptures the following twelve varieties of rasas are enumerated: (1) anger, (2) wonder, (3) conjugal love, (4) comedy, (5) chivalry, (6) mercy, (7) servitorship, (8) fraternity, (9) horror, (10) shock, (11) neutrality, (12) parenthood
- It is a natural psychology in every individual case that a person likes to hear and enjoy his personal glories enumerated by others. That is a natural instinct
- It may be possible for a material scientist to estimate the number of atomic particles which make up this earthly planet, but the scientist cannot enumerate My unlimited names, forms and activities
- Krsna has thousands of names, and His names are enumerated by His activities. Just like Krsna accepted to become the son of Mother Yasoda; therefore He is called Yasoda-nandana
- Krsna identified Himself with the vaisya community because Nanda was protecting many cows & Krsna was taking care of them. He enumerated four kinds of business engagements for the vaisya community, namely agriculture, trade, protection of cows & banking
- Sri Krsna Himself has enumerated the basic principles of a caste system that is real and universal. The four social orders (intellectual, administrative, mercantile, and laborer) are set by Him according to the qualities these persons have acquired
- Srila Rupa Gosvami, after consulting various scriptures, has enumerated the transcendental qualities of the Lord as follows
- Srila Sanatana Gosvami also compiled many other books. Who can enumerate them? The basic principle of all these books is to show us how to love Madana-mohana and Govindaji
- The Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, is always unlimited, and His glories cannot be completely enumerated by anyone, even by a personality like Lord Brahma
- The word 'atmarama' refers to one who enjoys these seven items (the Absolute Truth, body, mind and so on). Later, I shall enumerate the atmaramas
- There are multifarious branches and subbranches of Advaita Acarya. It is very difficult to enumerate them fully. I have simply given a glimpse of the whole trunk and its branches and subbranches
- Therefore I shall enumerate the chapters of the Adi-lila. In the First Chapter I offer obeisances to the spiritual master, for this is the beginning of auspicious writing
- These branches and subbranches of devotees are innumerable and unlimited. Who could count them? For my personal purification I shall try to enumerate only the most prominent among them
- Thus the disciples and the granddisciples and their admirers spread throughout the entire world, and it is not possible to enumerate them all
- What can ordinary human beings and mental speculators know of You (Lord Krsna)? It is not possible for anyone to enumerate the unlimited transcendental qualities of Your Lordship
- When human society gives up these elementary faults enumerated by Srila Rupa Gosvami (atyahara, etc.), all enmity will cease between men and animals, capitalists and communists, and so forth
- Without enumerating those qualities, it is said here (SB 3.14.49) summarily that he (Prahlad) was endowed with all good qualities. That is the sign of a pure devotee