Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
emerge | emerged | emergent | emerges | emerging
Pages in category "Emerge"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After the death of nearly all the persons assembled at Kuruksetra, Arjuna will emerge victorious
- Although the planet was later on grown up, it was covered with water - pralaya payodhi jale, merged into the water after devastation. Then gradually it emerges from water
- As soon as one is, therefore, situated in absolute knowledge, his material conception of life is removed, or he emerges from a false conception of life. Thus the function of the pure soul is revived in spiritual realization
- In the fighting between these two factions, the sudras and vaisyas, gradually, due to the abominable condition of society, the communists will emerge triumphant, and as soon as this takes place, whatever is left of society will be ruined
- It is from water that all living entities emerge, and because of water they live and grow
- Seeing that the earth on the ends of His (Varahadeva's) tusks was frightened, He rose out of the water just as an elephant emerges with its female companion when assailed by an alligator
- Since the demigods were not visible in the heavenly kingdom, their mother, Aditi, because of separation from them, was very much aggrieved. One day after many, many years, the great sage Kasyapa emerged from a trance of meditation and returned
- Sinful dacoits were about to kill a great devotee of the Lord. Suddenly the deity's body burst asunder, and the goddess Kali personally emerged from it in a body burning with an intense and intolerable effulgence
- Sometimes two would pair off to fight in the water. One would emerge victorious and the other defeated, and the Lord would watch all this fun
- Sometimes we have to challenge big scientists and philosophers, but by the grace of Krsna we emerge successful
- The entire cosmic manifestation has emerged from water, and it is because of water that all living entities endure, live and develop
- The Pancaratras state that the personality of jiva called Sankarsana has emerged from Vasudeva, the supreme cause of all causes, that Pradyumna, the mind, has come from Sankarsana, and that Aniruddha, the ego, has come from Pradyumna
- This Krsna consciousness movement will surely emerge victorious if we but remain sincere devotees of the Lord
- When a pure devotee chants offenselessly, another person will become a Vaisnava, and from him another Vaisnava will emerge. This is the parampara system
- When the raised breasts of the gopis, which resembled the globelike bodies of cakravaka birds, emerged from the water in separate couples, the bluish lotuses of Krsna's hands rose to cover them
- Whenever a ksatriya wants to marry a very beautiful and qualified daughter of a great king, he must fight his competitors and emerge victorious. Then he is given the hand of the princess in charity