Category:Duty Of Government
"duty of the state" |"duty of the government" |"duties of the government" |"government's duty" |"government duty" |"government duties" |"duty of the able state" |"duty of the king's court or the government" |"duty of a government"
Pages in category "Duty Of Government"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I am depending on you to carry out so many of my activities, but you have given up your governmental duties to sit here at home
- It is the duty of the government that everyone is discharging his duties. That is king's business, raja-danda. If one does not observe the regulative principle, then he should not declare himself as brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, sudra
- It is the duty of the government to reestablish social order in terms of occupational duties and the modes of material nature, for that will make the entire world population actually civilized
- It is the duty of the government to see that "This man is claiming as a brahmana, whether he is actually executing the duties of brahmana?" That is government's duty. Not that they should simply fight that "I am brahmana," "I am ksatriya"
- It is the duty of the government to see that nobody is unemployed. Everyone must have some means of earning. That is good government
- It is the duty of the guru, the duty of the parents, duty of the government to train people in such a way that they may become pious, sinless
- It is the government's duty to see that nobody is rascal, either the scientist is rascal or the priest is rascal. There must be real understanding. That is government's duty
- The duty of the government or king is not to increase military power unnecessarily; the real duty of the government is to see that the people of the state advance in Krsna consciousness
- The duty of the government, therefore, is to take charge of training all the citizens in such a way that by a gradual process they will be elevated to the spiritual platform and will realize the self and his relationship with God
- The greedy masters of his clerical and secretarial staff performed the government duties while Sanatana personally remained home and discussed the revealed scriptures
- The protection of the lives of both the human beings and the animals is the first and foremost duty of a government
- The tree has taken birth. The man has taken birth. Why simply man should be saved, not the cows, not the trees? He must be saved. This is the government's duty. Unnecessarily there cannot be any killing. Lord Christ also, "Thou shall not kill"
- There is a need of such (expert) vipras in the social structure, and it is the duty of the state to maintain them comfortably, as designed in the Vedic procedure