duskrtina | duskrtinah | duskrtinah,no | duskrtinam | duskrtinas | duskrtino | duskrtis|Duskrtam
Pages in category "Duskrtina"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Although the duskrtis have brain power and merit, their merit and brain power are used for abominable activities
- Although the duskrtis have brain power and merit, their merit and brain power are used for abominable activities. Sometimes, for example, materialistic scientists invent a lethal weapon
- Although the Lord sometimes assumes a fierce appearance to kill the duskrtis, the devotees worship Him. The devotee always takes pleasure in worshiping the Lord and glorifying the Lord in any form, either pleasing or fierce
- As long as one is under the clutches of maya in the material energy, one has to engage in sinful activity. Bhagavad-gita describes such people as duskrtinah, which indicates that they are always engaged in sinful activity
- Duskrtam applies to those who do not care for Krsna consciousness. Such miscreants, or duskrtam, are described as foolish and the lowest of mankind, even though they may be decorated with mundane education
- Duskrtina means always doing against the scriptural or religious injunction. Always, continuously. Our business is now to break the rules of scriptures. That's all. That has become our business, duskrtina, always
- Duskrtina means miscreants or always engaged in sinful activities. If you are not religious, then you must act sinfully
- If in this life one is contaminated by the mode of ignorance and sinful activities (duskrti), in the next life, by the laws of nature, one will certainly get a body full of suffering
- If one does not hear Krsna, then he must be grouped in these categories: duskrtina, mudha, naradhama, mayayapahrta-jnana. What is the value of their so-called education if they cannot understand the simple truth, tatha dehantara-praptih (BG 2.13)?
- If one is intelligent, then his intelligence is used for wrong things. Duskrtina. Krtina. Krtina means intelligent, but duskrtina, badly intelligent, for doing wrong things
- Instead of surrendering unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the duskrtis worship different demigods to derive abominable material benefits
- Sadhus and devotees certainly think of the Lord always, but duskrtis, the demons like Kamsa and Sisupala, also think of Krsna in terms of killing Him. By thinking of Krsna, both the demons and devotees attain liberation from the clutches of material maya
- Sometimes there is glani, discrepancies in the matter of discharging the principles of dharma. At that time, Krsna comes. Paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam
- The atheistic planmakers are described herein by the word duskrtinah, or "miscreants." Krti means one who has performed meritorious work
- The demons are described in the Bhagavad-gita as duskrtis, or miscreants. Krti means "very meritorious,” but when duh is added it means "abominable"
- This is called duskrtinah. Duskrtinah, mean one has got merit, it is being spoiled for doing something wrong
- Unless one becomes a perfect devotee, he cannot become a bhadra, gentleman. That is not possible. Naradhamah, Krsna says, unless one is devotee, he is a duskrtina, most sinful man, naradhamah, and the lowest of the human being
- Unless one is duskrtina, always miscreants, full of sinful life, he cannot deny Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead