Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
driver| driverless | driver's | drivers | drivership
- VedaBase query: driverless or driver's or drivers or drivership or driver not "chariot driver*"@5
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Driver"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- I purchased one motorcar in 1925, Buick car. Not for personal use, but for using it as a taxi. My one nephew, he was a good driver, so my father, "Why don't you give him? He can do that, we can use it our own car, also taxi"
- If you want to drive it as a superior master driver, then the car will give you good service, but if you do not know how to drive, then the car will play disaster. Your life will be risky
- In Mauritius for the first time in my life I had to meet a very disastrous type of motor accident. We were four in motor carriage, the driver, Brahmananda Swami, Pusta Krsna Swami and myself
- Intelligence is the driver
- The car has a tendency to turn right and left, but one cannot say that the car itself, as matter, turns right and left without the direction of a driver. A material car has neither tendencies nor intuitions independent of the intentions of the driver
- The different types of bodily construction of the living entities are exactly like different types of motorcars manufactured by assembling the allied motor parts. When the car is ready, the driver sits in the car and moves it as he desires
- The driver of the machine of the body is the individual soul, who is also its director or proprietor, but the supreme proprietor is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The subject matter of Bhagavad-gita is talking between Krsna and Arjuna. Krsna was driver of the chariot. Both of them were in the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
- This body is just like a machine, motorcar, and Krsna is the driver, charioteer. And as you are desiring, He is driving your car in the same way or He is supplying different types of car
- This body is made of material nature. I am the owner of the body or driver of the body, and Krsna is the giver of the body