Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Distributing the Bhagavad-gita
[[[Category:Communicating, Distributing, and Sharing - Umbrella Category]][Category:All Categories - Vaniquotes]]
Pages in category "Distributing the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Actually these four books: Krishna, TLC, NOD, and Bhagavad-gita, if these four books are translated and distributed widely in German language, alone they are sufficient to give everyone the whole contents of Krishna Consciousness subject matter
- Any way we can distribute our books is good because anyone who reads our KRSNA book, TLC, NOD, and Bhagavad-gita As It Is, is sure to become a Krishna Conscious person. It is a most valuable service to Krishna to distribute these books
- I have heard with great pleasure how in only one month's time you have distributed 50,000 Bhagavad gita As It Is in the Japanese language. I think there has never been a case in history when so many religious books were distributed in such a short time
- I hear from a perfect person, and I distribute the knowledge the same way, without any change. So Krsna gives us knowledge in the Bhagavad-gita. We are distributing the same knowledge
- I understand that some rubbish commentaries upon Bhagavad-gita are allowed to be studied in every university, so if you can replace our Bhagavad-gita As It Is it will be a great advancement for our missionary activities
- I was very pleased to note that you are willing to go to China as we have just printed a Chinese Bhagavad-gita. I am most eager to see this distributed throughout Southeast Asia to as many Chinese speaking people as possible
- If he can distribute 105 Gitas and 105 Sri Isopanisad in one day in dhoti in Chicago, why not try for this in other places as well
- Read Bhagavad-gita thoroughly. Try to understand it and you can distribute it. That is a great service to Krsna, to your personal self, and to the person you are speaking about Krsna
- Real spiritual life means acting in our constitutional position of the eternal servants of the Lord, so we must offer this sublime science of Bhagavad Gita to the population at large, and those who are actually serious will take advantage
- The Bhagavad Gita, there are many, but why ours is selling so many? Because we have named "As It Is". Is that the reason?
- The Bhagavad-gita is the basic principle of our Krsna consciousness movement. What we are spreading as Krsna consciousness, that is only Bhagavad-gita. It is not that we have manufactured anything
- The new program of preaching on Sankirtana using one basic verse from BG is an excellent idea. We should always be eager to find out such nice ways to spread this Movement. This will automatically bring joy to the devotees as well as to the nondevotees
- They sold 100 Bhagavatams in two days is very nice. I think the Bhagavatam is now selling as well as the Gita. So this is very encouraging to me
- We are trying to distribute this knowledge from authoritative books like Srimad-Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam, and as far as possible, we are using our all talents in this, and we welcome you. And take advantage, participate with us
- Without culture they're suffering. If you want to mitigate their sufferings, give this Gita culture. That is my experience
- Without interpretation. And, according to the trades manager of MacMillan Company, our book (Bhagavad-gita As It Is) is topmost selling
- Yes, have our literature translated into Russian. Why not have our Bhagavad gita distributed underground there as they are doing the Bible?
- Yes, we want that businessmen, economists, religionists, students, etc. will all be carrying Bhagavatam and Gita
- You may all try to distribute this (Bhagavad-gita As It Is) book as far as possible and it will be a great service to our movement. If any sincere person reads this book I think that he will be impressed by the solid footing on which our KC is based
- Your description of how you are distributing Bhagavad-gita is very nice. Follow that principle. There is no need of sannyasa dress
- Your proposal for arranging a Gita on tapes in different languages for distributing all over the world is very good