Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dismantle | dismantled | dismantlement | dismantles | dismantling
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Dismantle"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After speaking to Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to His residence. From that day on, the Bhattacarya was free because his false pride had been dismantled
- Although no one in the material world is equal to or greater than Siva & although his unimpeachable character is followed by great souls to dismantle the mass of nescience, he nevertheless remains as if a devil to give salvation to all devotees of Lord
- I started my own factory, the business was very successful, but everything was dismantled; I was forced to come to this position to carry out my order of my Guru Maharaja
- In your country I have seen in several places. Nice building is dismantled, and again, in that very place, another building is raised. You see? Breaking and building. Breaking and... "Oh, this building is old. Break it." The same childish play
- The body is a manifestation of a combination of matter. In the beginning it was nothing, but by a combination of matter it has come into existence. Then again, when the combination is dismantled, the body will no longer exist
- The demon Maya Danava constructed Tripura for the demons, who became very powerful and defeated the demigods. Because of this defeat, Lord Rudra, Siva, dismantled Tripura; thus he became famous as Tripurari
- The false ego created by material contact is then gradually vanquished, and this dismantling of false egoism causes liberation from all material designations and renewed awareness of our relationship with the Absolute Truth
- The old temple of Bindu Madhava, which was visited by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, was later dismantled by Aurangzeb, the great Hindu-hating emperor of the Mogul dynasty. In the place of this temple, he constructed a big masjid, or mosque
- The sharp arrows released from the bow of Dhruva Maharaja pierced the shields and bodies of the enemy, like the thunderbolts released by the King of heaven, which dismantle the bodies of the mountains
- This (Balarama separating the whole city of Hastinapura from the earth) caused a great tremor throughout Hastinapura, as if there had been an earthquake, and it seemed that the whole city would be dismantled