Pages in category "Dishonoring Krsna"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Arjuna did not know how many times he may have dishonored Krsna by addressing Him "O my friend," "O Krsna," "O Yadava," etc., without acknowledging His opulence
- Arjuna said to Lord Krsna: I have dishonored You many times, jesting as we relaxed, lay on the same bed, or sat or ate together, sometimes alone and sometimes in front of many friends. O infallible one, please excuse me for all those offenses
- This is an instance of dishonorable words used to indirectly criticize Krsna
- This is an instance of eagerness to act in ecstatic love as a result of dishonor to Krsna
- This is another instance of casting dishonorable words against Krsna and Radha, pouting over the good fortune of Srimati Radharani
- This is another instance of dishonorable words cast upon Krsna in ecstatic love
- This is another instance of eagerness caused by dishonor to Krsna