Different Processes of Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Different Processes of Devotional Service to God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- A pure devotee who is executing the different processes of devotional service may be situated in the transcendental position, being completely absorbed in Krsna consciousness, but even he, while discharging devotional service, must hear
- All our processes of seeing the Deity, taking caranamrta, playing instruments, taking prasadam all go to the credit of devotional service
- The nine different processes enunciated by Prahlada, who learned them from Narada Muni, may not all be required for the execution of devotional service; if a devotee performs only one of these nine without deviation, he can attain the mercy of God
- There are nine different processes of devotional service, of which sravanam kirtanam (SB 7.5.23), hearing and chanting, are the most important
- There is a statement about Maharaj Ambarisa, who followed every one of the devotional processes
- These are nine different processes, and our Gaudiya Vaisnava sampradaya, following the footsteps of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, their principal business is this kirtana, hari-kirtana
- Thinking in this way, Venkata Bhatta believed that worship of Narayana was the supreme form of worship, superior to all other processes of devotional service, for it was followed by the Sri Vaisnava disciples of Ramanujacarya