Pages in category "Devotional Service"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- When the King begged Him to come to his kingdom, Gopala, who was already obliged for his devotional service, accepted his prayer. Thus the King took the Gopala Deity and went back to Kataka
- When these impurities are wiped away, the candidate remains steady in his position of pure goodness, becomes enlivened by devotional service and understands the science of God perfectly
- When through devotional service a laughing attachment to Krsna is developed, it is called hasya-bhakti-rasa by learned scholars
- When Vyasadeva was not satisfied even after compiling heaps of books of Vedic knowledge, Narada Muni, his spiritual master, explained that no path of self-realization can be successful unless it is mixed with devotional service
- When we ask from Krsna anything other than devotional service, that is pious activities. That is not devotional activities. Devotional activity is different from pious activity
- Yogis are generally not very much interested in devotional service; they want to regulate the breathing process. This is simply a bodily concern
- You have the power to convince even Me. In many places you have already convinced Me about ordinary behavior and devotional service
- You should know that one cannot attain Krsna simply by giving up the body. Krsna is attainable by devotional service. There is no other means for attaining Him
- Your auspicious mercy pours forth transcendental mellows and thus causes the heart to jubilate. Your mercy, which is full of joy, always stimulates devotional service and glorifies conjugal love of God