Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotees of Lord Siva
"devotees of Lord Siva"|"devotee of Siva"|"devotee of Siva"|"Siva's followers and devotees"
Pages in category "Devotees of Lord Siva"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Although Lord Siva sometimes very liberally gives such benedictions to his devotees, the difficulty is that the demons, being very cunning, sometimes want to experiment improperly with such benedictions
- Although the devotees of Lord Siva are able to obtain many material acquisitions, we should know that such devotees are simply collecting products manufactured by the three qualities
- Asita gave Maharaja Yudhisthira instructions while he was on the Anjana Hill. He was also one of the devotees of Lord Siva
- Lord Krsna replied, "I know that he (Banasura) is one of the chief devotees of Your Lordship (Siva), so you can now rest assured that henceforward he need have no fear of anything"
- Lord Siva has no business deceiving people, but because the so-called devotees of Lord Siva want to be deceived, Lord Siva, who is very easily pleased, allows them all kinds of material benedictions
- Lord Siva is well known as Asutosa ("very easily pleased"), and he is also very affectionate to his devotees. He is a great protector for persons who take shelter of him and is the master of all living entities in this material world
- Lord Siva lives as a poor man although his devotees appear very opulent, whereas Lord Krsna, or Lord Visnu, is always opulent and yet His devotees appear poverty-stricken, is a situation which appears contradictory and puzzling to a discriminating person
- Lord Siva's followers and devotees, headed by Virabhadra, are known as viras, and they are ghostly demons
- Since Lord Brahma and Lord Siva lost their peaceful attitude upon a slight provocation, how can they maintain the peace and tranquillity of their devotees?
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura visited this (Rudra Pandita's, Kasisvara Gosani nephew's) temple at Vallabhapura. At that time the person in charge was a Saivite, Sri Sivacandra Caudhuri, who was a descendant of Kasisvara Gosani's brother
- The conclusion is that because Lord Siva is the master of the three qualities, his devotees are given things manufactured by the interactions of these qualities for the satisfaction of the senses
- The devotees of Lord Siva are opulent only in terms of the material qualities. Factually, such so-called advancement of civilization is the cause of entanglement in material existence
- The two classes of devotees, namely the devotees of Lord Siva and the devotees of Lord Visnu, are always in disagreement. Even today in India these two classes of devotees still criticize each other
- There are two kinds of devotees of Lord Siva: one class is the gross materialist seeking only bodily comforts from Lord Siva, and the other class desires to become one with him
- This great hero Banasura, born of Maharaja Bali, was a great devotee of Lord Siva and was always ready to render service unto him. Because of his devotion, Banasura achieved a great position in society, and he was honored in every respect