Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotees of God Can See God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Devotees of God Can See God"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- A completely dependent Vaisnava thus chants the holy name of the Lord all day and sees Lord Jagannatha with full freedom
- O my Lord, Your devotees can see You through the ears by the process of bona fide hearing, and thus their hearts become cleansed, and You take Your seat there
- One who is dazzled by the effulgence of the impersonal brahma-jyotir cannot know the personal transcendence; therefore in the Isopanisad it is prayed that the Lord shift His dazzling effulgence so that the devotee can see the real reality
- This beauty of the Supreme Lord can be seen by devotees who are in love with Him, devotees whose eyes are anointed with love of Godhead (premanjana-cchurita-bhakti-vilocanena)
- Through their service, devotees see that Personality of Godhead, just as the denizens of heaven see the personality of the sun