Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotees of God Are Para-duhkha-duhkhi
Pages in category "Devotees of God Are Para-duhkha-duhkhi"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A Vaisnava is described as para-duhkha-duhkhi because although he is never distressed in any condition of life, he is distressed to see others in a distressed condition
- A Vaisnava is described as being para-duhkha-duhkhi, very much aggrieved by the sufferings of others. As such, a Vaisnava engages in activities for the real welfare of human society
- A Vaisnava is para-duhkha-duhkhi; he is always unhappy to see the conditioned souls in an unhappy state of materialism. Therefore a Vaisnava is always busy preaching Krsna consciousness throughout the world
- A Vaisnava is para-duhkha-duhkhi; in other words, he has no personal troubles, but he is very unhappy to see others in trouble
- There cannot be any comparison to Vasudeva Datta. As the perfect Vaisnava, he was para-duhkha-duhkhi, very much aggrieved to see others suffer. The entire world is purified simply by the appearance of such a great devotee
- This is the characteristic of a Vaisnava. Para-duhkha-duhkhi: a Vaisnava is always unhappy to see the conditioned souls unhappy. Otherwise, he would have no business teaching them how to become happy