Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotees of God Are
This category has the following 136 subcategories, out of 136 total.
- ► Devotees of God Are Always (1 C, 68 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Always Absorbed in Thoughts of Krsna (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Always Faultless (1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Always Humble (1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Always Liberated (2 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Always Merciful (1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Always Steady (1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Always Truthful (1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Called Perfect (1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Called Silent (1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Free From (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Like Bumblebees (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Never (12 C, 21 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Not (18 C, 4 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Offenseless (1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Poetic (2 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Prideless (1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Quiet (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Sober Men (2 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Very Patient (1 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Well-wisher Friends (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Devotees of God Are"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A devotee is always anxious to see that his time is not wasted in anything which is not connected with Krsna. Consequently he does not like the benefits derived from fruitive activity, yogic meditation or the cultivation of knowledge
- A devotee is happy in all conditions; sometimes he may get very palatable foodstuffs, sometimes not, but he is satisfied. Nor does he care for any residential facility
- A devotee, a mahatma, is good heart. How he is good heart? He sees everyone that "This living entity," especially human being, "he is engrossed in the clutches of maya. He is suffering. Let me try to make him understand Krsna consciousness"
- All devotees are more or less poets. Out of 26 qualifications of a perfect devotee, one is poetic sense. So we can write so many poetries in praise of the Lord, or about His pastimes
- Devotee means he is able to tolerate all kinds of discomfort and whims of the material nature, and because he is so much absorbed in serving Krishna, he takes no time to become angry or take offense with others or find out some fault, no
- Devotees have no need to compete with materialists because they are on the path back to Godhead, back home where everything is eternal, full and blissful. Such transcendentalists are a hundred percent nonenvious and are therefore pure in heart
- Devotional activities are never to be considered material, although sometimes it appears that devotees are engaged just like ordinary men
- If a devotee accepts Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as the universal guru and Lord Jagannatha as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna, he is benefited by the combined mercy of Krsna and guru
- If a devotee, after being initiated, adheres rigidly to the instructions of the spiritual master, he is naturally endowed with the material opulences
- It is essential, therefore, that one constantly associate with pure devotees who are engaged morning and evening in chanting the Hare Krsna mantra
- The brahmanas and Vaisnavas are personally glorified by their characteristic powers of tolerance, penance, knowledge and education. By dint of all these spiritual assets, Vaisnavas are more powerful than royalty
- The devotee is already a brahmana by action. But that is not the end of it. As referred to above, such a brahmana has to become a Vaisnava in fact to be actually in the transcendental stage
- The devotee is given a chance to enjoy the material world before his final entrance into the spiritual world. Sometimes a devotee is transferred to a heavenly planet - to Janaloka, Maharloka, Tapoloka, Siddhaloka and so on