Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotees in Krsna Consciousness
Pages in category "Devotees in Krsna Consciousness"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A devotee in full Krsna consciousness appears superficially to be a great karmi, always working, but the inner significance of the devotee's activities is that they are meant for the satisfaction of the Supreme Lord
- A devotee is, being always in Krsna consciousness, naturally he is in blissfulness. Still more, when he meets or associates with his Lord, still more blissfulness. That is the position of the theist devotee
- A devotee who is actually advanced in Krsna consciousness, who is constantly engaged in devotional service, should not manifest himself even though he has attained perfection
- In Krsna consciousness we are getting sufficient money, but we should never think that the money belongs to us; it belongs to the Supreme Personality of Godhead and should be equally distributed to the workers, the devotees
- In Krsna consciousness, a devotee may be interested in the paraphernalia and locations - such as the battlefield of Kuruksetra - which are associated with Krsna, but he is not concerned with simply any battlefield
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that the devotee always absorbed in Krsna consciousness has no anxieties for his maintenance or protection. Being constantly absorbed in Krsna consciousness, he ultimately achieves the highest perfection
- The clean heart of a devotee in Krsna consciousness can be compared to the clean sky of the autumn season. During autumn, the moon looks very bright along with the stars in the clear sky
- The devotees of the Lord, who are in Krsna consciousness, offer food to Krsna and then eat - a process which nourishes the body spiritually. By such action not only are past sinful reactions in the body vanquished, but the body becomes immunized
- The Krsna consciousness movement is meant for devas, or devotees. Demons cannot take part in Krsna conscious activities, nor can devotees in Krsna consciousness take part in demoniac activities or work like cats and dogs simply for sense gratification
- The personified Vedas continued to pray, "Thus Krsna consciousness becomes fixed in the heart of a devotee"