Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotees Love for Krsna
Pages in category "Devotees Love for Krsna"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A devotee in love, wants to love Krsna in His original form
- A devotee of Krsna is never in a miserable condition, nor does he have any desire other than to serve Krsna. He is experienced and advanced. He feels the transcendental bliss of love of Krsna and always engages in His service in full perfection
- A devotee will at once develop pure love of Krsna in the wake of the gopis if he once takes a bath in Radha-kunda
- A highly elevated devotee can bind Me, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, in his heart by love. Wherever he looks, he sees Me and nothing else
- A pure devotee of Krsna who loves Him exclusively will flatly refuse to accept any sort of liberation, beginning from merging with the body of the Lord and extending to the other varieties of liberation
- An advanced devotee situated on the platform of spontaneity is already very expert in sastric instruction, logic and argument. When he comes to the point of eternal love for Krsna, no one can deviate him from that position
- Answering your puzzle, it may be said that a pure devotee is he who loves Krishna, without any material desire
- Any devotee who has developed genuine Love for Krishna can also explain the truth about Krishna because Krishna helps such sincere devotee seated in his heart
- If a devotee is continuously in love with Lord Krsna and his mind is always fixed upon Him, that devotional attitude will prove to be the only means of attracting the attention of the Lord
- If we increase our love for Krsna, then Krsna becomes purchased by us. Krsna agrees. Krsna is the order-giver for everyone, but He accepts the order of the devotee
- If you are serious devotee, if you are in love with Krsna, if you are engaged in His worshiping, in chanting. If you simply follow these four principles, simply thinking of Krsna, simply, always. Simply meditate. This is meditation
- In the advanced stage, one falls completely in love with Krsna. This highest perfectional stage of life enables the devotee to be transferred to Krsna's abode in the spiritual sky, Goloka Vrndavana, where the devotee becomes eternally happy
- When a devotee develops transcendental love for Krsna his senses are no longer attracted by material desires
- When a devotee is fully in love with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, there may be the following symptoms due to his feelings of separation from the Lord
- When an advanced devotee comes to the point of eternal love for Krsna, no one can deviate him from that position, neither by argument nor by sastric evidence
- When natural feelings of love for Krsna become fully manifest, a devotee can neglect conventional social rules and regulations
- When one is actually liberated from material contamination, he can always remember an eternal devotee in Vrndavana in order to love Krsna in the same capacity. And developing such an aptitude, one will always live in Vrndavana, even within his mind
- When one's desire to love Krsna in his particular relationship becomes intensified, this is known as pure love of Godhead. In the beginning a devotee is engaged in the regulative principles of devotional service by the order of his spiritual master
- When there is no diminishing of this ecstatic love and when it is freed from all kinds of doubt, the devotee has reached the stage called steady love for Krsna
- With any devotee who loves Krsna with his heart and soul, Krsna reciprocates in such a way that the devotee cannot but remain attached to Him