Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
destination | destinations
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Destination"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total.
- According to Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti, there are two classes of paramahamsas, namely the brahmanandis (impersonalists) and the premanandis (devotees), and both are awarded their desired destinations, although the premanandis are more fortunate
- After all this, Narada Muni went to his destination. After the hunter returned home, he exactly followed the instructions of his spiritual master, Narada
- After death we do not know our destination, because we are completely under the control of the laws of nature. Only Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is controller over the laws of nature
- After delivering charge of his (Sagara Maharaja's) kingdom to Amsuman and thus being freed from all material anxiety and bondage, Sagara Maharaja, following the means instructed by Aurva Muni, achieved the supreme destination
- As criminal prisoners scatter as soon as their terms are over and they are released, all of us who have temporarily assembled as family members will continue to our respective destinations
- Because of the influence of the various modes of nature, the living entities have various tendencies or propensities, and therefore they are qualified to achieve various destinations
- Beyond Aloka-varsa is the destination of those who aspire for liberation from the material world. It is beyond the jurisdiction of the material modes of nature, and therefore it is completely pure
- By our past deeds and by the arrangement of superior authority, we are entangled in a network of fruitive activities and have lost sight of the destination of life; thus we have been wandering within the universe
- By the force of your thunderbolt, I shall be freed of material bondage and shall give up this body and this world of material desires. Fixing my mind upon the lotus feet of Lord Sankarsana, I shall attain the destination of such great sages as Narada Muni
- By the grace of the Lord, the self-realized devotee engaged in devotional service understands his destination even while in the material body
- First Advaita Acarya said, "I am sitting in line with an unknown mendicant, and because I am eating with Him, I do not know what kind of destination is awaiting Me"
- First know what you are, your business, your destination & aim of life. Then begin work, religiosity, economic development. But if you do not understand yourself, what is the meaning of accumulation of wealth or so-called religion or economic devel... No
- For the impersonalist the ultimate goal or destination is the brahmajyoti of the spiritual sky, but for the devotees the ultimate goal is the Vaikuntha planets
- Haridasa Thakura said, "You are going to Jagannatha Puri, and that is all right, but what will be my destination? I am not able to go to Jagannatha Puri"
- He (Rukmi) was personally degraded and very sorry, but by the grace of the Lord he could continue his life to its fixed destination
- He who discards scriptural injunctions and acts according to his own whims attains neither perfection, nor happiness, nor the supreme destination
- I am not this body. I am spirit soul. My destination is how to go to the spiritual world, how to meet the supreme spirit, God, and live with Him in His association
- I now do not know what My destination is because of this offense. Indeed, your Bengali Vaisnava has greatly implicated Me
- If one has any desire to go to the moon, the sun or any other planet, one can attain the desired destination by following specific Vedic principles recommended for that purpose, such as the process technically known as darsa-paurnamasi
- If we properly utilize the instructions of Bhagavad-gita, then our whole life will become purified, and ultimately we will be able to reach the destination which is beyond this material sky
- If you want philosophy, the aim of life, the destination of life, then we can talk, what is the destination of life, what is required. If you criticize me, then I can criticize you also
- If you want to know what is the car, that is secondary; that is not your main business. The main business is how to utilize the car and go to my destination. That is intelligence
- In this way keep yourself engaged in Krishna's business 24 hours, and in this lifetime you will become perfectly happy and in the end reach the Supreme destination
- It is foolish to claim that with the purchase of any travel ticket one may reach the same destination. No one can reach Bombay from Delhi by purchasing a ticket for Baroda
- Lord Krsna took Arjuna through this place (the destination of those who aspire for liberation from the material world, beyond Aloka-varsa) to bring back the sons of the brahmana
- Lord Narayana, expanding His opulence, resides upon this mountain (Lokaloka mountain). The area beyond Lokaloka Mountain is called Aloka-varsa, and beyond Aloka-varsa is the pure destination of persons who desire liberation
- Mahesa-dhama is the destination of nirvana. The nirvana philosophy, the Buddha philosophy, that is between this Devi-dhama and Hari-dhama, Mahesa-dhama, in between
- My dear Lord, all actually learned persons know You as the Supreme Brahman and the Supersoul. Although the entire universe is afraid of Lord Rudra, who ultimately annihilates everything, for the learned devotees You are the fearless destination of all
- Nanda Maharaja took advantage of the opportunity of Gargamuni's presence by requesting him to perform the necessary reformatory activities for his sons to guide Them toward the destination of life
- Nonetheless, Lord Krsna accepted her as His mother, and thus she attained the destination befitting Krsna's mother. Of whom should I take shelter but Krsna, who is most merciful
- O most auspicious lord, you have ordained the heavenly planets, the spiritual Vaikuntha planets and the impersonal Brahman sphere as the respective destinations of the performers of auspicious activities
- O son of Prtha, those who take shelter in Me, though they be of lower birth - women, vaisyas (merchants) and sudras (workers) - can attain the supreme destination (Books)
- One must learn both the means to approach the desired destination and the hindrances to such progress
- One should focus upon the destination for progress, which is to become Krsna conscious. This is the aim and end of all varnas and asramas
- One who does not understand the transcendental nature of the body of Krsna becomes His enemy and decries Him or fights with Him. The destination of such enemies is to merge into the Lord's Brahman effulgence
- Our relationship is eternal. But if somebody lags behind, so in spite of our eternal relationship one may not meet other at the destination
- Radharani continued, "'Our life is actually not under Our control, for youth will remain for two or three days and soon be finished. In this condition, O creator, what will be Our destination"'
- Real religion means to know God, our relation with Him and our duties in relation with Him and to know ultimately our destination after leaving this material body
- Running means just like the river is running in great tide, flowing, but the destination is the sea. When the river comes to the sea, then its destination gone. So similarly, we must know what is the destination. The destination is Visnu, God
- Since the Lord is very kind to everyone, the impersonalists, who accept bhakti as the means of merging in the existence of the Lord in His impersonal brahma-jyotir, are also awarded their desired destination
- Some devotees are elevated to the Vaikuntha planets, and some are elevated to the planet Krsnaloka. According to the desire of the particular devotee, he is offered a particular abode, which is known as sva-samsthana, his desired destination
- Sometimes it is argued that people do not know who is a spiritual master and that finding a spiritual master from whom to get enlightenment in regard to the destination of life is very difficult
- Sri Isopanisad advises us not to bother with any destination within this dark material universe, but to try to get out of it and reach the effulgent kingdom of God
- Still in India you go to the village. They are happy with their destination. This is the Indian culture. Now we are injecting discontentment, injecting. Otherwise everyone was happy in his position: "God has given this position. So this is all right"
- Such pregnant females are exactly like the transcendentalists who, by the grace of the Supreme Lord, are bestowed with the benediction of their destinations in life
- Svarupa Damodara continued, "Because you have committed an offense to Lord Jagannatha and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, you will attain a hellish destination"
- The creeper takes shelter at the lotus feet of the Lord, and that is its final destination. At that time the creeper begins to grow the fruits of ecstatic love of God. It is the duty of the devotee who nourishes the creeper to be very careful
- The demons are under the impression that no one is more wealthy and popular than themselves. They think that their wealth will somehow be protected by some spirit, and in this way they are deluded. Their final destination is hell
- The human body is the boat, the instructions of Lord Krsna are the favorable winds, and the spiritual master is the navigator. The spiritual master knows well how to adjust the sails to catch the winds favorably and steer the boat to its destination
- The impersonalists, who try to lose their individuality, also lose both material and spiritual pleasure. The last destination of the Buddhist philosophers is to become just like a stone, which is immovable and has neither material nor spiritual activity
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana are all pure devotees. Their destination after quitting the body is Krsnaloka. They even surpass the Vaikunthalokas
- The last destination of the Buddhist philosophers is to become just like a stone, which is immovable and has neither material nor spiritual activity
- The Mayavadi philosophers recommend merging in the impersonal effulgence of Brahman; that is their ultimate goal, or destination
- The mayavadis (impersonalists) say that one can worship any form of the Lord and that it doesn't matter because one reaches the same destination anyway
- The personified Vedas continued, "Even after much laborious austerity, penance and regulation, they (mystic yogis) achieve the same destination as persons inimical toward You (the Lord)"
- The supreme destination, from which there is no return, is the abode of Krsna, the Supreme Person. The Brahma-samhita describes this supreme abode as ananda-cinmaya-rasa, a place where everything is full of spiritual bliss
- The supreme planet is described in Vedic literature as avyakta and aksara and parama gati; in other words, that planet is beyond our material vision, and it is inexplicable, but it is the highest goal, the destination for the mahatmas (great souls)
- The training goes on, as we see in the vrndavana-lila of Krsna within this planet. Krsna therefore revealed the actual features of the Vaikuntha planets so that the inhabitants of Vrndavana could know their destination
- The Vedic way of life is the progressive march of the civilization of the Aryans. The Aryans are progressive in Vedic civilization. The Vedic civilization's destination is to go back to Godhead
- The word padam means "abode," and bhagavat means "the Supreme Personality of Godhead." Thus the destination of the devotees is the abode of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- There are many who make as their destination different demigods, and by rigid performance of the strict respective methods they reach different planets known as Candraloka, Suryaloka, Indraloka, Maharloka, etc
- Therefore if I sacrifice this body in a good place, my unhappiness will be mitigated and I shall attain an exalted destination
- They (Dvaraka and Vidarbha) are separated by a distance of not less than one thousand miles, but the horses were so fast that they reached their destination, a town called Kundina, within one night or, at most, twelve hours
- This asuric public, they do not know which way their destination is. They say it is self-interest, but these rascals, they do not know what is the self-interest, because their very beginning of life is mistaken. They are thinking this body is the self
- We are running so fast for going to hell. This is our position, because we do not know what is the destination. If I do not know what is the destination and try to drive my car in full speed, then what will be the result? The result will be disaster
- We may find some mailboxes on the street, and if we post our letters in those boxes, they will naturally go to their destination without difficulty. But any old box which is not authorized by the post office, will not do the work
- When a sannyasi thus becomes completely independent, peaceful and equipoised, he can select the destination he desires after death and follow the principles by which to reach that destination
- Where it has been stated that the Lord's enemies and devotees attain the same destination, this refers to the ultimate oneness of Brahman and Lord Krsna