Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Desires of a Devotee of God
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Desires of a Devotee of God"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- At Pulaha-asrama, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari, out of His transcendental affection for His devotee, becomes visible to His devotee, satisfying His devotee's desires
- Because they (the dealings of the gopis with Krsna) are completely spiritual, Uddhava and all the other dearmost devotees of the Lord desire to participate in them
- The Lord feels grateful to His devotees for such unsophisticated, unconditional service and tries to reciprocate it by rendering service, although the devotee also has no such desire in his heart
- The material world constitutes only one-fourth of His creative energy. If, according to the desire of the devotee, the Lord completely destroys the creation, He is so opulent that He will not mind the loss
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: My dear Prahlada, a devotee like you never desires any kind of material opulences, either in this life or in the next. Nonetheless, I order you to enjoy the opulences of the demons in this material world