Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Describing the Srimad-Bhagavatam
Pages in category "Describing the Srimad-Bhagavatam"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the perfect description of the all-perfect Personality of Godhead by the all-perfect personality Srila Vyasadeva, the compiler of the Vedas
- Still, he was attracted by the transcendental pastimes of the S P of Godhead, and out of compassion for the people he described the transcendental historical literature called Srimad-Bhagavatam. This is compared to the light of the Absolute Truth
- The atomic description of the Srimad-Bhagavatam is almost the same as the modern science of atomism, and this is further described in the Paramanu-vada of Kanada
- The great sage Parasara, being so advised by the great sage Pulastya, spoke unto me the foremost of the Puranas (Bhagavatam). I shall also describe this before you, my dear son, in terms of my hearing, because you are always my faithful follower
- The great souls expert in describing Srimad-Bhagavatam have very diligently delineated the other nine categories, sometimes by direct narrations and sometimes by indirect narrations such as stories
- Thereupon the supplementary Vedic literature, Srimad-Bhagavatam, which was described by the Personality of Godhead and which contains ten characteristics, was told with satisfaction by the father (Brahma) to his son Narada
- Were we not favored by Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati, by our first meeting for a few minutes only, it would have been impossible for us to accept this mighty task of describing Srimad-Bhagavatam in English
- What I am speaking before you from Srimad-Bhagavatam or Bhagavad-gita, that is also chanting. This is also kirtana. Kirtana means describing