Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Deriding Devotees of God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Deriding Devotees of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- If a person derides a pure devotee, he is never recognized by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. In other words, the Supreme Lord never excuses one who offends a pure devotee. There are many examples of this in history
- In the Padyavali there is a statement by some devotees: "We shall not care for any outsiders. If they should deride us, we shall still not care for them"
- No one should deride a devotee for some accidental falldown from the ideal path, for such occasional falldowns will be stopped in due course, as soon as a devotee is completely situated in Krsna consciousness
- One who derides an exalted devotee loses the results of his pious activities, his opulence, his reputation and his sons
- The impersonalists and empiric philosophers consider the unalloyed devotees of the Lord sentimental fools, and thus they deride them