Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
delineate | delineated | delineates | delineating | delineation | delineations
Pages in category "Delineate"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- BTG broadcasting exclusively everything about the Supreme Personality of Godhead. These topics about Godhead are delineated in a manner for understanding of any common man & it is high time that people of the world should now know about the Supreme Truth
- By hearing such an authority (Narada Muni) one can have some idea of the results of devotional life, which are hardly delineated even in the original texts of the Vedas
- I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) shall first delineate the position of Radha and Krsna. From that description the glory of Lord Caitanya will be known
- In Chapter Nine (of Bhagavad-gita) the glories of the Lord will be delineated
- In order to direct people in general to the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krsna, He Himself in the incarnation of Vyasadeva is delineating the transcendental pastimes of the Lord
- In the Bhagavad-gita, five important factors of knowledge have been delineated pertaining to (1) the Supreme Lord, (2) the living being, (3) nature, (4) time and space and (5) the process of activity
- The great souls expert in describing Srimad-Bhagavatam have very diligently delineated the other nine categories, sometimes by direct narrations and sometimes by indirect narrations such as stories
- The smiling face of the Lord is the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, and there are many upstarts who at once try to begin with the Tenth Canto and especially with the five chapters which delineate the rasa-lila of the Lord
- The transcendental ecstasy enjoyed by the devotees in delineating the pastimes of the Lord is certainly unknown to nondevotees and mental speculators
- The varnasrama system delineates the divisions of brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya and sudra. It also sets forth the system of samskaras
- Therefore I shall first delineate the position of Radha and Krsna. From that description the glory of Lord Caitanya will be known
- These opulences of the Godhead (wealth, power, fame, beauty, wisdom and renunciation) are delineated by Parasara Muni, a great Vedic authority
- This Krishna Consciousness movement is a major revolutionary renaissance specifically delineating social and religious conception of life based on authorized Vedic culture
- This subject matter, which the religionists delineate according to different countries, times, and people, is more or less aimed at the objective of the Absolute Truth