Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Definition of Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Definition of Devotional Service to God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- If one does not come to the platform of spontaneous service in the beginning, he must adopt regulative service according to the instructions of the spiritual master. This regulative service is called vaidhi bhakti
- If someone, without undergoing the regulative principles of devotional service or without being guided by a bona fide spiritual master, shows such imitative attachment, this is called shadow attachment
- In following the regulative principles of devotional service, there is a stage called anartha-nivrtti, which means the disappearance of all material contamination
- The bhakti process, as performed under the regulative principles of vaidhi-bhakti, or devotional service following the prescribed rules and regulations, is defined by the revealed scriptures and confirmed by great acaryas
- This is bhakti definition. When one becomes freed from all designation. "I am American." This is designation. "I am Indian." This is designation. "I am brahmana." This is designation. "I am ksatriya." This is designation
- We cannot stop our activity. The activities are to be purified. And these purified activities are called bhakti. Bhakti means they are, they appear also just like ordinary activity, but they are not contaminated activities. They are purified activities
- Work performed simply for the satisfaction of the Supreme Lord, without any desire for material benefits, is called bhakti