Pages in category "Death Personified"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Although abominable persons like my father, Vena the grandson of death personified, are bewildered on the path of religion, all the great personalities like those mentioned agree that in this world the only bestower of the benedictions of religion is SPG
- Arjuna continued, "I shall bring back your sons even if I have to fight with death personified." When the brahmana was assured by Arjuna in such exalted words, he was somehow or other convinced, and thus he returned home
- As Yasoda was given liberation from the material world, Putana was also given liberation. When the baby Krsna closed His eyes, Putana took Him on her lap. She did not know that she was holding death personified
- Maharaja Anga was very pure because of the purification of semen in the family of Maharaja Dhruva. However, his semen became contaminated in association with his wife, Sunitha, who happened to be the daughter of death personified
- Maharaja Anga's semen became contaminated in association with his wife, Sunitha, who happened to be the daughter of death personified. Because of this polluted semen, King Vena was produced. This was a catastrophe in the family of Dhruva Maharaja
- Many hundreds and thousands of demons, demi-demons, Yaksas, Raksasas (man-eater) and others, headed by Sumali and Mali, resisted the armies of King Indra, which even death personified cannot easily overcome
- That boy was born partially in the dynasty of irreligion. His grandfather was death personified, and the boy grew up as his follower; he became a greatly irreligious person
- The child's (King Vena) mother, Sunitha, was the daughter of death personified
- The planet earth saw Maharaja Prthu as death personified, and she also saw him in the mood of anger personified. Therefore she began to tremble
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is death personified to miscreants and the supreme beloved Lord to the devotees. In Bhagavad-gita the Lord says, mrtyuh sarva-haras caham: (BG 10.34) "I am all-devouring death."
- There was once a hunter who lured birds with food and captured them after spreading a net. He lived as if appointed by death personified as the killer of the birds
- When Dhruva boarded the airplane, he took advantage of the arrival of death personified, who came to offer him obeisances; putting his feet on the head of death, he got up on the unique airplane, which is described to be as big as a house - grham
- When Dhruva Maharaja was attempting to get on the transcendental plane, he saw death personified approach him. Not caring for death, however, he took advantage of the opportunity to put his feet on the head of death, and thus he got up on the airplane
- When Lord Nrsimhadeva appeared, Prahlada Maharaja was never afraid of Him, whereas his atheist father was immediately faced with death personified and was killed
- While ascending the transcendental airplane, Dhruva Maharaja suddenly saw death personified before him, but he was not afraid. Instead of death's giving him trouble, Dhruva Maharaja took advantage of death's presence and put his feet on the head of death