Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Dear to Radharani
Pages in category "Dear to Radharani"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- My dear friend, Krsna's chest is as broad and attractive as a door made of indranila gems, and His two arms, as strong as bolts, can relieve the mental anguish of young girls distressed by lusty desires for Him
- My dear friend, the luster of Krsna's body is more brilliant than that of a newly formed cloud, and His yellow dress is more attractive than newly arrived lightning
- Radharani continued, "'My dear friends, unless I serve the transcendental form, qualities and pastimes of Sri Krsna, all My days and all My senses will become entirely useless"'
- Radharani continued, "I say, 'My dear friends, you are asking Me to be patient, saying that Krsna is an ocean of mercy and that some time in the future He will accept Me. However, I must say that this will not console Me"'
- Radharani continued, "In the scriptures it is said that one person can never know the unhappiness in the mind of another. Therefore what can I say of My dear friends, Lalita and the others"
- Radharani continued, "My dear friends, please hear Me. I have lost all providential strength. Without Krsna, My body, consciousness and mind, as well as all My senses, are useless"
- Radharani said, "My dear friend, now I have met My very old and dear friend Krsna on this field of Kuruksetra. I am the same Radharani, and now We are meeting together"
- Radharani said, "My dear Subala, you are very fortunate, because even in the presence of superiors you and Krsna have no hesitation in putting your arms on each other's shoulders"
- Radharani said: "My dear friend, just see how Krsna has nicely composed songs and how He dances and speaks funny words and plays on His flute, wearing such nice garlands"
- Similarly, Her (Radharani's) lake, Sri Radha-kunda, is also described by great sages as the lake that is as dear to Krsna as Radha Herself. Indeed, Krsna's love for Radha-kunda and Srimati Radharani is the same in all respects
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then recited the following verse, which was spoken by Srimati Radharani to Her dear friend Visakha
- Srimati Radharani continued lamenting about the consequences of loving Krsna, "My dear friend, I do not understand the regulative principles given by the creator. I loved Krsna for happiness, but the result was just the opposite"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Krsna is so kind and affectionate to Me that He has fortunately sent you back, in spite of your carrying My message against Him. All good fortune to you, My dear friend. Now you may ask from Me whatever you want"
- Srimati Radharani was very careful this time not to say anything against Krsna. "My dear friend, I welcome you," She said. "Krsna is so kind that He has again sent you"