Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
culprit | culprits | culprit's
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Villain (1 P)
Pages in category "Culprit"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- That a murderer is condemned to a death sentence by the state is good for the culprit because in his next life he will not have to suffer for his act of murder
- The culprit mind is always suspicious, therefore our dealings should always be straightforward and approved by Vedic authorities
- The culprit mind is always suspicious; therefore our dealings should always be straightforward and approved by Vedic authorities. If we treat people diplomatically or duplicitously, our spiritual advancement is obstructed
- The King (Pariksit) was right to punish his subject for coldly receiving him or neglecting him, but because the culprit was a sage and a brahmana, it was unprecedented
- The ksatriya kings were sometimes expected to cut off the head of a culprit in the state. For this reason the ksatriyas were allowed to hunt in the forest