Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Criticizing Devotees of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Criticizing Devotees of God"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- A devotee is sometimes greatly praised because of his transcendental activities, and sometimes he is criticized, even though there is no reason for adverse criticism
- A pure Vaisnava should be very careful to engage in his specific duty without criticizing others. This is the safest position. Otherwise, if one tends to criticize others, he may commit the great offense of criticizing a Vaisnava
- As soon as the demons see a Vaisnava dressed in saffron garments with beads on his neck and tilaka on his forehead, they are immediately irritated. They criticize the Vaisnavas by sarcastically saying Hare Krsna, and some people also chant sincerely
- The prakrta-sahajiyas sometimes criticize pure devotees by calling them philosophers, learned scholars, knowers of the truth, or minute observers, but not devotees. On the other hand, they depict themselves as the most advanced
- The two classes of devotees, namely the devotees of Lord Siva and the devotees of Lord Visnu, are always in disagreement. Even today in India these two classes of devotees still criticize each other