Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cremated | cremation | crematorial | cremated | cremation | crematorium | crematoriums | crematory
Pages in category "Cremation"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- In those times the wife was so much devoted to her husband that she would voluntarily die in the fire of his cremation, unable to live without him
- It is difficult, however, for the conditioned soul to enter another body unless the present dead body is annihilated through cremation or some other means
- Lord Siva lives mostly in the crematorium, where dead bodies are burnt, and the whirlwind dust of the crematorium is his bodily dress. He is unstained by material contamination
- Lord Siva's body is reddish, and he is unstained, but he is covered with ashes. His hair is dusty from the whirlwind dust of the burning crematorium. He is the younger brother of your (Diti's) husband (Kasyapa), and he sees with his three eyes
- One should not enter the temple after seeing a dead body. 15) One should not pass air within the temple. 16) One should not be angry within the temple. 17) One should not enter the temple after visiting a crematorium
- Other offenses are to worship the Deity after seeing a dead body, to pass air before the Deity, to show anger before the Deity, and to worship the Deity just after returning from a crematorium
- The dead body of Satrajit was not immediately removed for cremation because Satyabhama wanted to go to Krsna in Hastinapura. Therefore the body was preserved in a tank of oil so that Krsna could come back and see the dead body of Satrajit
- Tilaka is our position. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's stricture. He would not see one face if there is no tilaka. He used to say it is cremation ground. Yes, without tilaka. Pasanta mukha. Tilaka must be there