cremated | cremation | crematorial | cremated | cremation | crematorium | crematoriums | crematory
Pages in category "Cremation"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Although such demigods as Lord Siva have eternal life, they have inauspicious habits like living in crematoriums. And even if others are well qualified in all respects, they are not devotees of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- As far as entering crematorium is concerned, no, we cannot go. That is social system, but we are sannyasis. A sannyasi is in spiritual life, not in social life at all
- In those times the wife was so much devoted to her husband that she would voluntarily die in the fire of his cremation, unable to live without him
- It is difficult, however, for the conditioned soul to enter another body unless the present dead body is annihilated through cremation or some other means
- Lord Siva lives mostly in the crematorium, where dead bodies are burnt, and the whirlwind dust of the crematorium is his bodily dress. He is unstained by material contamination
- Lord Siva's body is reddish, and he is unstained, but he is covered with ashes. His hair is dusty from the whirlwind dust of the burning crematorium. He is the younger brother of your (Diti's) husband (Kasyapa), and he sees with his three eyes
- Lord Siva's body is reddish, and he is unstained, but he is covered with ashes. His hair is dusty from the whirlwind dust of the burning crematorium. He is the younger brother of your husband, and he sees with his three eyes
- One should not enter the temple after seeing a dead body. 15) One should not pass air within the temple. 16) One should not be angry within the temple. 17) One should not enter the temple after visiting a crematorium
- Other offenses are to worship the Deity after seeing a dead body, to pass air before the Deity, to show anger before the Deity, and to worship the Deity just after returning from a crematorium
- The dead body of Satrajit was not immediately removed for cremation because Satyabhama wanted to go to Krsna in Hastinapura. Therefore the body was preserved in a tank of oil so that Krsna could come back and see the dead body of Satrajit
- Tilaka is our position. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's stricture. He would not see one face if there is no tilaka. He used to say it is cremation ground. Yes, without tilaka. Pasanta mukha. Tilaka must be there
- When persons who do not know your austerity see you moving with Uma, they misunderstand you to be lusty, or when they see you wandering in the crematorium they mistakenly think that you are ferocious and envious. Certainly they are shameless
- When the tiger was killed, it would be offered the royal order of cremation. This system has been followed even up to the present day by the ksatriya kings of Jaipur state