Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
coward | cowardice | cowardism | cowardliness | cowardly | cowards
Pages in category "Coward"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- In India, especially in Gujarat, there are many temples of Krsna known as temples of Ranacoraji. Ordinarily, if a king leaves the battlefield without fighting he is called a coward
- It is the custom of the ksatriya that if they are wounded on the back side, he is considered a coward, but if he is wounded on the chest, he is accepted as real ksatriya. That means he has fought face to face
- Pradyumna said, "I must accuse you (son of Daruka) - you are a coward and emasculator! Tell me, how can I go before my uncle Balarama and my father, Krsna, and what shall I say before Them?"
- Pradyumna said, "My sisters-in-law will play jokes upon me with sarcastic words" ‘My dear hero, how have you become such a coward? How have you become a eunuch? How have you become so low in the eyes of the fighters who opposed you?'
- The administrative class must be personally trained in military education. Cowards should not be elevated to the presidential throne by dint of numerical votes only
- The administrators should never pretend to become nonviolent and thereby go to hell. When Arjuna wanted to become a nonviolent coward on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, he was severely chastised by Lord Krsna
- There are many other disturbing symptoms in ecstatic love, such as envy, anxiety, pride, jealousy, conclusion, cowardliness, forgiveness, impatience, hankering, regret, doubtfulness and impudence