Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
couple | coupled | couplement | couples | couple's | coupling
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Couple"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- My father was a pure devotee of the Lord, and when I (Srila Prabhupada) was only four or five years old, my father gave me a couple of forms of Radha and Krsna. In a playful manner, I used to worship these Deities along with my sister
- My father-in-law was married when he was eleven years. And my mother-in-law was seven years. You see? So actually, the point is that the marriage was taking by the calculation, "Whether this couple will be happy in their life?"
- She (Durga Devi) can make a new universe, she is so powerful. But this couple, Lord Siva and Parvati, they have no house even to live. They live under the tree, so poor, no residential house even
- Svayambhuva had two daughters, Akuti and Prasuti. The Prajapati Ruci married Akuti, and Daksa married Prasuti. These couples and their children produced immense numbers of children to populate the entire universe
- The couple was imitating some discussion they heard upon the Vedanta philosophy, and thus were seemingly arguing upon various philosophical points
- The father and mother of the material body are so only in one birth, and in the next birth the father and mother may be a different couple
- The heavenly society girl named Pramloca kept the lotus-eyed daughter of Kandu in the care of the forest trees. Then she went back to the heavenly planet. This daughter was born by the coupling of the Apsara named Pramloca with the sage Kandu
- The inhabitants of Dvaraka City were so much pleased that they dressed themselves with the nicest possible ornaments and garments and went to present gifts, according to their means, to the newly married couple, Krsna and Rukmini
- The matter was settled, and to please the newly married couple Lord Balarama arranged to send a dowry consisting of an abundance of riches, including elephants, chariots, horses, menservants and maidservants
- Transcendental couple
- When Narada Muni was passing through Vrndavana, he came to the Bhandiravana Forest and saw in one of the trees the famous parrot couple that always accompanies Lord Krsna
- When the raised breasts of the gopis, which resembled the globelike bodies of cakravaka birds, emerged from the water in separate couples, the bluish lotuses of Krsna's hands rose to cover them
- While the couple (Kardama Muni and Devahuti), who eagerly longed for sexual pleasure, were enjoying themselves by virtue of mystic powers, a hundred autumns passed like a brief span of time
- Who, then, will not reside at Radha-kunda and, in a spiritual body surcharged with ecstatic devotional feelings, render loving service to the divine couple Sri Sri Radha-Govinda, who perform Their astakaliya-lila, Their eternal eightfold daily pastimes