Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Core of the Heart
"core of my heart"|"core of his heart"|"core of your heart"|"core of our heart"|"core of the heart"|"core of one's heart"|"core of its heart"|"core of whose heart"|"core of everyone's heart"|"core of her heart"|"cores of their hearts"|"cores of the hearts"|"cores of our hearts"|"cores of your hearts"|"core of heart"|"core of their hearts"|"core of the hearts"|"core of our hearts"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna Attracting Hearts (4 P)
Pages in category "Core of the Heart"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A person trying to be perfectly Krsna conscious by hearing the words of Krsna from Srimad-Bhagavatam or Bhagavad-gita certainly has all the dirty things cleansed from the core of his heart
- All drugs, creepers and vegetables are the hairs on your (the Lord) body, the Vedic mantras like Gayatri are the seven layers of your body, and the Vedic religious system is the core of your heart
- Although due to feminine shyness there were many hindrances to embracing the dear husband, Lord Sri Krsna, the queens performed that act by seeing Him, by putting Him in the cores of their hearts, and by sending their sons to embrace Him
- Antar hrdayad, in the core of the heart the individual soul and the Supersoul is there, and Yamaraja will take, his order carriers will take the, not the heart, but the soul. The heart of the body, that is made of this material element
- Any person who is constantly awaiting Your causeless mercy to be bestowed upon him, & who goes on suffering the resultant actions of his past misdeeds, offering You respectful obeisances from the core of his heart, is surely eligible to become liberated
- As chaste women bring their gentle husbands under control by service, the pure devotees, who are equal to everyone and completely attached to Me in the core of the heart, bring Me under their full control
- As soon as the mind, being defeated by lusty desires, drifts toward feelings of sense gratification, the yogi should immediately bring it back and arrest it within the core of his heart
- Because the Supreme Lord, as Supersoul, sits within the core of every living entity's heart, the dictation by which one advances in scientific knowledge or creative faculties comes from Him
- Bilvamangala Thakur said, "My dear Krsna, You are leaving me, forcibly getting out of my clutches. But I shall be impressed by Your strength only when You can go forcibly from the core of my heart"
- By drinking they (the descendants of Vrsni and Bhoja) all became delirious, and, bereft of knowledge, they touched the cores of each other's hearts with harsh words
- By rendering service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one becomes free from such false desires for happiness. May my (King Satyavrata) supreme spiritual master cut the knot of false desires from the core of my heart
- If a person too attached to the duties of family maintenance is unable to control his senses, the core of his heart is immersed in how to accumulate money
- If one practices devotional service by always keeping Krsna within the core of his heart (man-manah), he immediately becomes a first-class yogi. Furthermore, keeping Krsna within the mind is not a difficult task for the devotee
- If the Supreme Lord Krsna is pleased with you, then any desire you may have within the core of your heart can be fulfilled without any doubt
- If the yogi is able to place the beautiful face of the Lord in the core of his heart, he will be completely satisfied. In other words, when one is absorbed in seeing the beauty of the Lord within himself, the material attraction can no longer disturb him
- If you continue to write articles on the basis of BG and SB certainly they will appeal to the core of the hearts of all human beings and surely they will respond. So, continue the policy scrupulously and you will be successful
- In our movement, the guru-kula plays an extremely important part in our activities because right from childhood the boys at the guru-kula are instructed about Krsna consciousness. Thus they become steady within the cores of their hearts
- In the beginning, Brahma first received the Vedic knowledge from the Supreme Personality of Godhead through the core of the heart. In both instances the same process was used in transmitting the message to Lord Brahma
- Indirectly he (Narada Muni) asked them the (Haryasvas) to find within the cores of their hearts the situation of the Supersoul, Lord Visnu, for then they would truly be experienced
- It has been stated: "Although Srimati Radharani developed a deep loving affection for Krsna, She hid Her attitude in the core of Her heart so that others could not detect Her actual condition." This is an instance of concealment caused by gentleness
- Kasyapa Muni concluded, "If she (Diti) agrees to follow the rules and regulations of the Vaisnava principles, the unclean core of her heart will certainly be cleansed"
- Krsna, who is situated in the core of everyone's heart as the Supersoul, dissipates all the ignorance from the heart of a devotee. As a special favor, He enlightens the devotee with all knowledge by putting before him the torch of light
- Let Lord Nrsimha-deva sit in the core of my heart, killing all my bad propensities. Let my mind become clean so that I may peacefully worship the Lord and bring peace to the entire world
- Lord Ananta, whose body is completely spiritual, resides at the root of the planet Patala. He always lives in the core of Lord Siva's heart, and He helps him destroy the universe. Ananta instructs Lord Siva how to destroy the cosmos
- Lord Krsna says that of all yogis, the greatest is the one who constantly thinks of the Lord within the core of his heart with love and devotion
- May that lion be seated in the core of the heart of every living being. Thus with His resounding roar may He drive away one's elephantine vices
- May the Supreme Lord who is known as the son of Srimati Sacidevi be transcendentally situated in the innermost core of your heart
- My dear friend, Krsna acts just like a hunter. This hunter does not care for piety or impiety; He simply creates many devices to conquer the cores of the hearts of the doelike gopis
- O sinless mother Devaki, after the expiry of twelve thousand celestial years, in which you constantly contemplated Me within the core of your heart with great faith, devotion and austerity, I was very much satisfied with you
- Of all yogis, the greatest is the one who constantly thinks of the Lord within the core of his heart with love and devotion
- On the upper chin of the sisumara is Agasti; on its lower chin, Yamaraja; on its mouth, Mars; on its genitals, Saturn; on the back of its neck, Jupiter; on its chest, the sun; and within the core of its heart, Narayana
- One who is too involved in his material environment and does not look within the core of his heart is increasingly entangled in the illusory energy
- Our philosophy is to purify the core of the heart from all dirty things. This is basic principle of our philosophy, ceto-darpana-marjanam, cleansing the core of the heart
- So one point is very important. People are sometimes amazed, "Where is the soul?" Now it is clearly said here, hrdayat: "from the core of the heart." Therefore soul is existing within the heart
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the most exalted, omniscient Supreme Personality of Godhead, and therefore He knew that Kalidasa, in the core of his heart, had full faith in Vaisnavas
- That is first-class yogi. You want yogic power, mystic power, but if you keep Krsna within your core of heart, naturally by the grace of Krsna, you can perform all... Not the devotee can perform. Devotee is simply dependent on Krsna
- That this kind of meditation is perfect samadhi is confirmed at the end of the Sixth Chapter of the BG, where Krsna says that of all yogis, the greatest is the one who constantly thinks of the Lord within the core of his heart with love and devotion
- The expansions of Lord Visnu as the tiny living entity and the Supersoul are both situated within the cave of the heart of this body
- The inner tendency to enjoy is in the core of every living being's heart. But in the diseased state of material existence the living being misuses that tendency
- The Lord lives within the core of heart in every living being, therefore He is conscious of the psychic movements, activities, of the particular jiva. We should not forget
- The soul is within the core of the heart (hrdaya); it is from the heart that the Yamadutas were extracting the soul of Ajamila
- These two brothers (Lord Caitanya and Lord Nityananda) dissipate the darkness of the inner core of the heart, and thus They help one meet the two kinds of bhagavatas (persons or things in relationship with the Personality of Godhead)
- Those effects described as "almost mature" refer to the distress from which one is suffering at present, and the effects "lying as seed" means that in the core of the heart there is a certain stock of sinful desires which are like seeds
- Unless one is initiated by the right person, who always carries within his heart the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one cannot acquire the power to carry the Supreme Godhead within the core of one's own heart
- Unless the dirt within the core of one's heart is cleansed away, one cannot become a pure devotee. Therefore the word su-durlabhah ("very rarely found") is used in this verse
- While carrying the form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead within the core of his heart, Vasudeva bore the Lord's transcendentally illuminating effulgence, and thus he became as bright as the sun
- With devotion steeped in love and affection, the yogi should meditate within the core of his heart upon the laughter of Lord Visnu. The laughter of Visnu is so captivating that it can be easily meditated upon
- Within the core of your heart, the Lord is there. You sit down anywhere - in the cave, in the jungle or anywhere. If you like, you can find out the Lord is there within your heart