Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Continuous Devotional Service to God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Continuous Devotional Service to God"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- A pure devotee is not envious, hateful, or lazy in the discharge of devotional service. Confident of his advancement, he continually performs his prescribed devotional duties
- All these stages (of the gradual development of prema) combined are called sthayibhava, or continuous love of Godhead in devotional service. In addition to these stages, there are vibhava and anubhava
- The chaste wife must perform such devotional service continuously for one year. After one year passes, she should fast on the full-moon day in the month of Karttika (October-November)
- The International Society for Krishna Consciousness has been organized for this purpose. In every center of this Society - not only in the morning, evening or noon, but practically twenty-four hours a day - there is continuous devotional service going on
- Thus we hold continuous activities in devotional service twenty-four hours daily. This is called sato vrtti, or following in the footsteps of the previous acaryas who expertly filled every moment of time with Krsna conscious activities