Category:Connection with God
"connected with God" |"connect with God" |"connection with God" |"connection directly with God" |"connecting everything with God"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Connection with God"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Although he is very near to me and is merely a child, he is situated in complete fearlessness. He resembles a dog's curved tail, which can never be straightened, because he never forgets my misbehavior and his connection with his master, Lord Visnu
- As far as His (Krsna's) connection with earth was concerned, the Lord would traverse the earth with His lotus feet, and therefore there was no chance of separation
- Because persons who are acting for transcendental loving service of the Supreme Lord, they are called Krsna conscious, so it has connection with God. Therefore it is religion, dharma
- Bhakti means the process of connecting with the Supreme Personality of Godhead. As soon as we use the word bhakti, means the process of devotion, there must be bhakta and Bhagavan
- Both the mayas (yoga-maya and maha-maya) also have connections with the Lord because nothing can exist without being related to Him. As such, the wrong conception of detaching relationships from the Lord is not false but illusory
- By yoga, you can understand how to connect yourself with God, and bhakti means direct service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Even fifty years ago, the social structure of all Indians was so arranged that they would not read any literature that was not connected with the activities of the Lord. They would not play any drama not connected with the Lord
- Even with your kama, desires, you execute devotional service, make connection with the Supreme Lord, a time will come, you'll become akamah, no more desires
- Maharaja Pariksit was already directly connected with the personal feature of the Lord Sri Krsna, and as such he had no need to inquire from Sukadeva Gosvami about where and how to apply the mind in the impersonal virat-rupa of the Lord
- Material nature is connected with the Personality of Godhead by His glance over her and nothing more
- People generally have no real conception of God. Ours is a tangible connection with God. We know who is God and how to serve Him. Everything is fact
- Prakrti, or material nature, is connected with both the Supreme Lord and the living entities, just as a woman is connected with her husband as a wife and with her children as a mother
- Sambandha, what is our connection with God. That is called sambandha. And then abhidheya. According to that relationship we have to act. That is called abhidheya. And why do we act? Because we have got the goal of life, to achieve the goal of life
- Simply to know there is God, this is theoretical knowledge. But when actually you become connected with God, you practice godly activities, that is called vijnanam
- The actual translation of the word yoga is "plus." At the present moment we are minus God, or minus the Supreme. But when we make ourselves plus - connected - then our human form of life is perfect
- The existence of mother Ganges begins from the lotus feet of the Lord. Although this statement that water comes from a lotus flower is a contradiction, in connection with Lord Visnu it is a great wonder
- The feeling of separation from the Lord is undoubtedly painful to the devotee, but because it is in connection with the Lord, it has a specific transcendental effect which pacifies the heart
- The Lord's supervision in connection with creation is mentioned even in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.10), and it is clearly said there that material energy is a manifestation of one of many such energies of the Supreme
- The material modes of nature, being products of the energy of the Lord, are certainly connected with the Lord, but the connection is just like that between the master and the servants
- The Ramayana, the Mahabharata, and the Puranas are histories of bygone ages recorded in connection with the pastimes of the incarnations of the Lord and therefore remain fresh even after repeated readings
- They (Indians) would not organize a fair or ceremony not connected with the Lord. Nor would they visit a place that was not holy and sanctified by the pastimes of the Lord
- Those who are really conversant with this knowledge can utilize everything for the service of the Lord because nothing in this material world is unconnected with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- We can be connected with Him (Krsna) by the transcendental sound representation of the Lord
- When you actually connect yourself with God, then you feel yourself many millions of times satisfied than enjoying this material world
- Without any connection with God, oh, that is not accepted as religion. Religion, generally understood - searching after God, understanding about God, relationship with God. This is religion. Atheism is not religion