Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
conjugal | conjugally|nuptial
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Conjugal Love (5 C, 112 P)
Pages in category "Conjugal"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Although these five rasas (dasya, sakhya, vatsalya, madhurya and santa) are found in the bhagavata-marga, the bhagavata-marga is especially meant for vatsalya and madhurya, or paternal and conjugal relationships
- Another example given in this connection is that if a man is potent and if a woman is not diseased, then by their conjugation there will be conception
- If there is ample reason for the dissolution of a conjugal relationship and yet such a dissolution does not take place, such a relationship of intimate love is called pure
- If we compare the sentiments in an impartial mood, we find that the conjugal sentiment is superior to all others in sweetness
- In the ecstasy of ghastliness in devotional service, feelings of neutral love, laughter or servitude are compatible, whereas feelings of conjugal union and fraternity are incompatible
- Ramananda Raya then replied, "Conjugal attachment for Krsna is the topmost position in love of Godhead"
- Rati continued, "You have come under my care, but actually, in your former life as Cupid, I was your wife; therefore, my manifestation of conjugal symptoms is not at all incompatible. Sambara wanted to kill you, he is endowed with various mystic powers"
- The embrace of the eyes is more effective in the conjugal relation, and thus according to Srila Jiva Gosvami there is nothing wrong in such an exchange of feeling between husband and wife
- The highest perfectional stage of the conjugal relationship, enriched by many sentiments, gives the maximum relishable mellow to the devotee
- There are ten kinds of samskaras, reformation. And how much careful this Vedic civilization is, that a child will be born and he is taken care of since the day of the, I mean to say, joining, conjugation of the father and mother
- There is a great increase of mellow in the unwedded conjugal mood. Such love is found nowhere but in Vraja
- This mood (the unwedded conjugal mood) is unbounded in the damsels of Vraja, but among them it finds its perfection in Sri Radha
- When she (Usa) had attained the age of marriage & was sleeping amongst her many girlfriends, she dreamt that Aniruddha was by her side & that she was enjoying a conjugal relationship with him, although she had never actually seen him or heard of him
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested Ramananda Raya to go further that he came to the point of the conjugal relationship, which is the highest perfectional stage of transcendental love
- With the ecstasy of anger in devotional service a mixture of compassion or chivalry is compatible, whereas a mixture of laughter, conjugal union or dread is completely incompatible