conference | conferences
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Confer (1 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Conference"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- I am very glad that you are holding some spiritual conference, but my only request is to follow the standard method of spiritual consciousness
- I shall be very glad to appear on such television conference as described in your letter
- In regards to the International Yoga and Meditation Conference in Chicago, there is no need for any of our men to participate. However, you can have a Bhakti-yoga bookstall, and paintings, a painting of Dhruva Maharaja as 5 years old alone in the forest
- On the conclusion of the All Religious Conference held at Bombay very recently, I may submit that nothing practical has come out of it for uniting the different faiths of the world
- Once while touring the world, Lord Rsabhadeva, the Supreme Lord, reached a place known as Brahmavarta. There was a great conference of learned brahmanas at that place, and all the King's sons attentively heard the instructions of the brahmanas there
- The foolish politicians may go on holding peace and summit conferences for hundreds of years, but they will fail to achieve success
- The most heinous type of atheist; not gentlemen. Whenever they hold some conference they say, "Don't talk of God. Then you cannot come to the conference." Do they not? What is that principle?
- The politicians' peace conferences cannot bring about peace in society. It can only be done by hearing the subject matter described in the Srimad-Bhagavatam about the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna
- The swans do not take pleasure in the places where crows are assembled for conferences and meetings
- There are many who observe silence some day in a week. Vaisnavas, however, do not observe such silence. Silence means not speaking foolishly. Speakers at assemblies, conferences and meetings generally speak foolishly like toads