Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Completely Free From
"Completely free from"|"complete freedom from"
Pages in category "Completely Free From"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A devotee must therefore be completely free from envy, especially of other devotees. To envy other devotees is a great offense, a vaisnava-aparadha
- A person who is completely free from all sinful contamination, such person can become a pure devotee of God
- A person who is completely free from sinful activities, such person can become a devotee, a lover of God
- A person who is not trained in Krsna consciousness cannot become completely free from the desire for sinful activities
- Although not having fully realized Krsna, persons who have even once surrendered completely unto His lotus feet and who have become attracted to His name, form, qualities and pastimes are completely freed of all sinful reactions
- As long as one is a servant of mental concoctions, one cannot be completely free from the disease of "I" and "mine."
- As long as one is not completely free from the cause of birth and death, one cannot enter the sanatana-dhama or the eternal pastimes of the Lord
- As long as the body is there, it is not possible to become completely free from all these material interests
- He (Maharaja Ambarisa) engaged all his senses in devotional service, in various engagements related to the Lord. This is the way to increase attachment for the Lord and be completely free from all material desires
- He (Prahlada Maharaja) was completely free from unnatural pride that might have arisen from his good education, riches, beauty, aristocracy and so on
- How to become completely free from all our attachment of this material world, that is being exemplified by Rsabhadeva. He doesn't take care even of the body
- If he (the bhakti-yogi) is completely free from all desires for material enjoyment, he should then reach the cerebral hole and give up his material connections, having gone to the Supreme
- If we prosecute our devotional activities and keep our association with the devotees, then we can be free from sinful activities. And when you are completely free from sinful activities, then we get nistha. Yes, it is full faith. Nistha means full faith
- In other words, the Lord accepts a person for devotional service only when he is completely free from all material possession
- Indra said, "Your (Krsna's) abode is accessible only for one who undergoes severe austerities and penances and becomes completely freed from the onslaught of material qualities like passion and ignorance"
- O Brahmana Vyasadeva, in due course of time I (Narada), who was fully absorbed in thinking of Krsna and who therefore had no attachments, being completely freed from all material taints, met with death, as lightning and illumination occur simultaneously
- O Narada (the Lord spoke), I regret that during this lifetime you will not be able to see Me anymore. Those who are incomplete in service and who are not completely free from all material taints can hardly see Me
- O Narada, O great sage, the great thinkers can know Him when completely freed from all material hankerings and when sheltered under undisturbed conditions of the senses. Otherwise, by untenable arguments, all is distorted, and the Lord disappears
- One must become blessed by the dust of the lotus feet of a pure devotee who is completely freed from the contamination of material desires
- One should hold one's body, neck and head erect in a straight line and stare steadily at the tip of the nose. Thus, with an unagitated, subdued mind, devoid of fear, completely free from sex life, one should meditate upon Me (Lord Krsna)
- One who is completely free from all material desires, being situated in the self, need not traverse the path of repeated birth and death
- Only persons who are completely free from the contamination of sense gratification can execute bhakti-yoga, or the process of devotional service, very purely
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that only one who is completely freed from all sinful reactions can engage in devotional service, or Krsna consciousness
- The devotee has no other concern than to satisfy the desires of the Lord. That is the highest stage of perfection, called nirvana or nirvana-mukti. At this stage the mind becomes completely free from material desire
- The devotee, when he is completely free from all material desires or all material qualities, transcends the duality of action for the body and soul. Then the bodily concept of life is completely over
- The king's real duty is to see that the citizens gradually become fully Krsna conscious. Krsna conscious means completely free from all sinful activities
- The rsi prayed to the all-pervading Personality of Godhead to pardon his immature boy, who had no intelligence and who committed the great sin of cursing a person who was completely free from all sins, who was subordinate and who deserved to be protected
- The sages said: Respected Suta Gosvami, you are completely free from all vice
- The sannyasa-asrama is meant for complete freedom from all anxieties, and it is meant for uplifting the fallen souls, who are merged in materialism
- There is every chance of falling from the platform of karma to hellish conditions, but on the platform of jnana one is saved from hellish life, although one is still not completely free from infection
- This Krsna consciousness movement is a transcendental science, and there is no room for jealousy. This movement is meant for the paramahamsas who are completely free from all jealousy (paramam nirmatsaranam)
- To return home, back to Godhead, one must be completely free from material attachment. Therefore, bhakti-yoga means vairagya-vidya, the art that can help one develop a distaste for material enjoyment
- We must develop the culture of spiritual knowledge so that we may become completely free from the cruel hands of death
- When one is completely free from material attachment, the feelings of the transcendental mellows are awakened in the heart of the devotee
- When one’s mind is completely free from all material desires and is engaged only in the service of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, then one always lives in Vrndavana, and nowhere else
- When the living entity understands his real position by the grace of Krsna, he keeps himself always fit in Krsna consciousness and acts accordingly. Thus he gradually becomes completely free from the clutches of maya
- When the mind is completely free from material desire, the devotee can think of the Lord constantly. In this way he becomes completely dependent upon the lotus feet of the Lord