Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cluster | clustered | clustering | clusters
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bunch (1 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Clusters"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- If we look as far as we can see - up to the sky - our vision is still confined within only one universe, and there are unlimited universes clustered together within what is called the material world
- Indra's sins were diminished by the influence of Rudra, the demigod of all directions. Because Indra was protected by the goddess of fortune, Lord Visnu's wife, who resides in the lotus clusters of Manasa-sarovara Lake, Indra's sins could not affect him
- It was He only who loosened the hair of all the wives of the miscreants who dared open the cluster of your Queen's hair, which had been nicely dressed. At that time she fell down at the feet of Lord Krsna with tears in her eyes
- The hundreds and thousands of stars and the great planets such as the sun, the moon, Venus, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter are not clustered together because of the law of gravity or any similar idea of the modern scientists
- The layers or elements covering the universes are each ten times thicker than the one before, and all the universes clustered together appear like atoms in a huge combination
- The numberless universes exist together in foamlike clusters, and so only some of them are surrounded by the water of the Causal Ocean
- The Personality of Godhead who creates all such universes by His breathing period lies above the cluster of the universes. The water of the Causal Ocean is differently situated than the covering water of the universe
- The shore of the lake was surrounded by clusters of pious trees and creepers, rich in fruits and flowers of all seasons, that afforded shelter to pious animals and birds, which uttered various cries. It was adorned by the beauty of groves of forest trees
- Then Krsna quarreled with Radharani, and all the gopis hid themselves in a cluster of white lotus flowers
- There are innumerable universes clustered together, and beyond this clustering of universes there is another sky, which is called paravyoma, or spiritual sky
- There are many thousands of universes, innumerable universes clustered together. Caitanya Mahaprabhu said it is just like a bag of mustard seeds, and this universe is only one seed
- There were many clusters of these plants, with blooming flowers enhancing the beauty of the palace. And because of the exquisite fragrance of the flowers, little groups of humming bees gathered around the trees
- This universe, containing billions of stars and planets, is one of the billions of such universes clustered together within the compass of the mahat-tattva
- Thus the branches of the Caitanya tree formed a cluster or society, with great branches covering all the universe