Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
bunch | bunched | bunches
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Bunch"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A devotee said, "He is the supreme Param-brahma in His eternal transcendental form of a cloudy blackish complexion. Now I shall give up my affection for my material body, which is nothing but a bunch of flesh and blood"
- All the vegetables were served in pots made of banana leaves taken from trees producing at least thirty-two bunches of bananas. These pots were very strong and big and did not tilt or totter
- As Durvasa Muni said this, his face became red with anger. Uprooting a bunch of hair from his head, he created a demon resembling the blazing fire of devastation to punish Maharaja Ambarisa
- As He came forward, accompanied by His own associates bearing all paraphernalia, such as an umbrella and a camara fan, the white bunches of hair moved very gently, like two swans
- At the street crossings there were bunches of fruits and flowers, as well as pillars of banana trees and betel nut branches. All these combined decorations everywhere looked very attractive
- If you don't make Krsna the center, never mind the varieties of qualities are there... That will continue. It is everywhere, the varieties will be there. But if Krsna is the center, the varieties will be very nice bouquet, bunch of flower
- In great humility, both brothers took bunches of straw between their teeth and, each binding a cloth around his neck, fell down like rods before the Lord
- In this age it is understood that if you can keep hair, bunch of hair, not very nice, but simply hair will make him beautiful
- Of the three divisions, one was arranged on a metal plate, and the other two were arranged on plantain leaves. These leaves were not bifurcated, and they were taken from a banana tree that held at least thirty-two bunches of bananas
- One day Yasoda was chasing Krsna in the yard after He had offended Her. After a while Yasoda became very fatigued, & therefore she was perspiring, and her bunched hair became loosened. This is an instance of becoming fatigued because of working too much
- The atheistic, demoniac education imparted to the young in modern universities is simply producing a bunch of demons with titles
- The first symptom of anubhava, or engagement in a particular type of service, is exemplified by Daruka, a servant of Krsna who used to fan Krsna with a camara, a bunch of hair
- The specific services entrusted to the anugas are varied. Mandana always bears the umbrella over the head of Lord Krsna. Sucandra is engaged in fanning the white camara bunch of hair, and Sutamba is engaged in supplying betel nuts
- The whole city was decorated with columns of banana trees containing bunches of fruits & flowers, & betel nut trees with leaves and branches were seen here & there. There were also many gates set up which were structured to give the appearance of sharks
- Thus Murari Gupta, catching two bunches of straw in his teeth, went before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with humility and meekness
- When one has one million dollars in currency notes, he is actually holding only a huge bunch of papers, but if he utilizes it for a purpose, then he benefits
- Within this decorated bag are bunches of muscles, bundles of bones, and pools of blood, always mixed with stool, urine, mucus, bile and polluted air and enjoyed by different kinds of insects and germs